BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Jeudy wasn’t lack of effort drops it was already planning to shake and bake before he secured the ball too much excitement to break some ankles.

I liked Chase in scouting him. Think he’ll do well fast enough that this will be a non story come early October.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I really liked Uche coming out of college, wanted him on the Packers and hate that he went to New England.

I remember you being the only one who actually liked that pick when I made it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Yes Davante Adams had drop issues and so did Jerry Rice their rookie years. But... they didn’t come in chunks like this. They would be scattered throughout and at least have some positive plays in between. 

I mean, Davante was arguably one of the worst receivers in the NFL his second season. Can't emphasize enough how bad he was. Couldn't get open, couldn't catch when he did, just awful. He's come a VERY long way.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

See what you missed from not having me around

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Seen a lot of discussion on this. I have seen and believe that this was a Houston-generated report meant to scare teams into trading for Watson before the season starts. I doubt he plays this year, and if he does it'll be for Houston.

Either way we do want justice with the situation. We have a ton of appreciation for Watson as a player, but he has real things to take care of and we understand the complexity of a situation like this. Until all of this stuff clears up, it’s best for our team and DeShaun to take care of this situation before analyzing football related business.

Derek Carr is our week 1 starter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I like every pick you make. Even when they are D-3 prospects I never knew of until you selected them.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I like every pick you make. Even when they are D-3 prospects I never knew of until you selected them.

Haha thank you, you must be an Elerson Smith fan now!

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Jlash is a good drafter, good game planner, good everything really. Must be nice 

But in the end, you're a great person and that's more important.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean, Davante was arguably one of the worst receivers in the NFL his second season. Can't emphasize enough how bad he was. Couldn't get open, couldn't catch when he did, just awful. He's come a VERY long way.

See what you missed from not having me around

I remember how much you hated that pick when we made it.  You were not a Davante fan.

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

If Chase can just be better than N’Keal Harry that’s all I’m asking for. And that’s really not asking for anything 

Fox Tv Crying GIF by ScreamQueens

live footage of Scoundrel watching meaningless Bengals preseason games 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

If Chase can just be better than N’Keal Harry that’s all I’m asking for. And that’s really not asking for anything 

He’s faster then Harry. Like Bcb said you’re dealing with Braylon Edwards.