BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

49 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Hey look at Justin Fields

It's the Lions, but he's been a lot better since the first few throws. Helps that Davis Mills is, well, being Davis Mills over in Buffalo right now so we have someone else to rag on.

37 minutes ago, Blue said:

BDL stud Cordarrelle Patterson with 3 receiving touchdowns today, imagine if he had a real quarterback like Patrick Mahomes instead of BDL Scrublord Matt Ryan

I Mean the Falcons are also playing possibly one of the worst secondaries in the league right now.

7 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I Mean the Falcons are also playing possibly one of the worst secondaries in the league right now.

I want to defend BDL stud Cordarrelle Patterson but the best I can do is wave wildly at the dumpster fire that is Matt Ryan

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I want to defend BDL stud Cordarrelle Patterson but the best I can do is wave wildly at the dumpster fire that is Matt Ryan

Lol. To be fair, Patterson has shown an ability to be productive in the past in the right situation. Although for him this is a career high (not that WRs are always catching 3+ TDs a game anyway).

But man...Matt Ryan is a head scratcher 

I wonder how Patterson's career would've gone if he was an RB instead of WR from day one. Funny it took so long for teams to realise.

Electric runner of the ball and LBs have struggled mightily in covering him.

Edited by WFLukic
  • Like 3