BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Still mulling over if I'm going to blow it up or ride it out. I'm also busy this weekend so I'll check out the offers I get on Monday to see if they're worth it as well and go from there.

I might ride things out for a week or two and see how the team does in Russ' absence. If he can come back for the playoffs (and I can make the playoffs) then might be worth it to hold on. I'll let people trying to trade (basically everyone it seems) know next week though.

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Still mulling over if I'm going to blow it up or ride it out. I'm also busy this weekend so I'll check out the offers I get on Monday to see if they're worth it as well and go from there.

I might ride things out for a week or two and see how the team does in Russ' absence. If he can come back for the playoffs (and I can make the playoffs) then might be worth it to hold on. I'll let people trying to trade (basically everyone it seems) know next week though.

Let’s get a mock on Monday 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

So does Wentz. You figured that contract could have bought some Proactive or something….

He's still doing his own research on Proactive to make sure of whats best for him and his family....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Hes been benched. I just laugh at anyone who thought he'd be a top draft pick without bothering to see what he showed on the field prior to this season.

I liked what I saw from him last year, but he's been awful this season. Just poor decision-making and accuracy has been spotty and he holds on to the ball too long and we could keep going.

33 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Hes been benched. I just laugh at anyone who thought he'd be a top draft pick without bothering to see what he showed on the field prior to this season.

Big question is does he transfer now? Or cross his fingers, enter the draft, and hope for the best?