10. Rome

11. Death Valley

12. Singapore

13. Lancaster

14. Anchorage

15. New Orleans 

16. Ivory Coast

Completely off topic...

Did you hear that Joe Judge blamed poor clock management on the league for headset issues?  The league came back and said it wasn't true.

I really hope that there is more to this story because if Joe blamed the league on his poor clock management, I think I have my answer on whether or not he goes when Dave Gettleman goes.  

It sounds like we need to blow up the entire front office of the Giants.

• Like 2

End of Week 8 Mock

1. Gotham- Kayvon Thibodeaux Edge Oregon

Gotham adds the number one player in the class at a position of need. No brainer.

2. Seoul- Kyle Hamilton S ND

Not a top position for this high in the draft and he is injured but he is a unique versatile defender that allows Seoul to utilize him in a variety of ways and they have both Darren Waller and Kyle Pitts in their division. 

3. Cancun- DeMarvin Leal INT TAMU

I considered Stingley here for Cancun but this is a relatively deep corner class in my opinion. They take the versatile Leal here who can play all over the dline and pair with Rousseau to give Cancun a formidable pairing. 

4. Cuba- Derek Stingley CB LSU

It’s no surprise Cuba goes corner here taking the top one on most boards. They have been searching for star power at the position and Stingley has all the ability in the world. He just needs to play to it consistently.

5. Antartica- Aidan Hutchinson Edge UM

Frank Clark is expensive, Josh Sweat would need to be 3 upped, Brandon Graham could be done. Antartica grabs one of my personal favorites to add to their edge group and help reload a very talented defense.

6. Seoul (from Hungary)- Evan Neal OT Bama

I considered corner here as Seoul does have tackles still under contract but Stanley has been hurt the past two years and they need some more reliability at the position. They add the number one tackle here in the mighty Neal.  

7. Berlin- Kaiir Elam CB UF

I like Berlin’s corner group of Murphy, Jackson, and Stokes but they can always add more. I don’t see them taking a WR this high with Toney emerging. I also don’t see them going after Rodgers future successor here. Elam gives Berlin a bigger more physical corner than what they have on the roster and will help them to matchup against a variety of receivers with their corner group. 

8. Raleigh- George Karlaftis Edge Purdue

Karlafris might not be BPA here but he’s close enough and fills a huge need for Raleigh at edge. Not sure what Von’s 3up cost would be, Dee Ford hasn’t done much, Dupree is a FA so Raleigh really needs to add players to get after the QB. Karlaftis has a well rounded game that will benefit Raleigh.

9. Camden- Andrew Booth Jr CB Clemson

Camden doesn’t have a lot of needs. There is the obvious QB situation and Baker and Ryan are FA after this season with Fields the likely QBOTF already on the roster. Camden goes BPA here and adds a very talented cover man.

10. Rome- Treylon Burks WR Arkansas 

Rome has some needs along the dline but I just don’t know if they would reach for an edge here or go Jordan Davis. Instead they add Burks who joins Cooper and Waddle to make a versatile receiving corps that can attack a defense all over the field. 

11. Anchorage (from DVN)- Sauce Gardner CB Cinci

I like my young corner group a lot. But as many have learned this season with injuries you can never have enough corners and Sauce is my number 4 ranked corner at this point in time.

12. Anchorage (from Singapore)- Garrett Wilson WR OSU

My young receiving corps has a lot of versatility. It however had even more before Ruggs stupidity. I lost a game breaker and feel I need to replace what I lost here. I’m not sure which OSU receiver I like more yet, as I really like them both but Olave would get serious consideration here as well.

13. Lancaster- Chris Olave WR OSU

Lancaster adds to Pittman and Diontae with Olave here. They traded away Evans and draft a replacement here. Olave is a deep threat and crafty route runner. With Lancaster slated to pick 2nd in round 2 with Seoul’s pick that is where I see them targeting a rookie QB and signing a veteran in the tank. 

14. Anchorage- Daxton Hill S UM

I am not sure how expensive it is going to be to 3up Jessie Bates who I would love to have back at FS. So in this scenario I replace him with Hill and use the cap space elsewhere in a more restricted cap year. 

15. Camden (from NOLA)- Jordan Davis INT UGA

Reader has been playing well, Ford is a good run stopper and Osa is a steal but Camden gets a beast here to build up their interior defense.

16. Ivory Coast- Tyler Linderbaum C Iowa

I don’t really see Ruskie as the type to take a Center round 1 but if he really is a BPA guy this is BPA. Kelce is a FA next year and by adding Tyler here he won’t have to worry about C for the next 10 years. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Completely off topic...

Did you hear that Joe Judge blamed poor clock management on the league for headset issues?  The league came back and said it wasn't true.

I really hope that there is more to this story because if Joe blamed the league on his poor clock management, I think I have my answer on whether or not he goes when Dave Gettleman goes.  

It sounds like we need to blow up the entire front office of the Giants.

I did. I know everyone loved the guy at first because of the "he's old school football guy!" but more and more he just seems like a moron.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

We play this week! One of us will drop 

Well I imagine it'll likely be me. Quick question for the group: I'm likely going to lose the last 4 games on my schedule and finish 6-6. What are the odds I still make the playoffs? I'm thinking unlikely but technically not impossible. Would love to have Jared Goff starting in a playoff game this year with this literally poverty offense.

At every defensive position except safety, I'm spending over $20,000 (and safety is just under $19000). Meanwhile on offense, the only position I'm spending over $8000 on is WR at $12000.

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well I imagine it'll likely be me. Quick question for the group: I'm likely going to lose the last 4 games on my schedule and finish 6-6. What are the odds I still make the playoffs? I'm thinking unlikely but technically not impossible. Would love to have Jared Goff starting in a playoff game this year with this literally poverty offense.

At every defensive position except safety, I'm spending over $20,000 (and safety is just under $19000). Meanwhile on offense, the only position I'm spending over $8000 on is WR at $12000.

You don’t know this. Why does everyone do this playing me now? Just show up and let’s battle it out baby! (I know you’ll show up)

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You have 10 safeties too...