The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

I first met the raven-haired sorceress a good twenty years back. Our friendship and feelings between us were born of a common adventure involving a genie and a wish granted to me that intertwined our fates inextricably.
In the time since then our relationship had, however, been quite stormy - rich in ups and downs, crises and break-ups. My and Bcb's love provides irrefutable proof that "opposites attract."
A few years ago Bcb and I had, after a long separation full of adventures for us both, gotten back together again. Their moment of repose was interrupted by the Wild Hunt, which took Bcb captive. I set out at once to save her, but I lost my memory while doing so. When I had finally recovered it, I immediately set off once more on his quest to find my beloved sorceress.
The circumstances of my initial reunion with Bcb after two years were quite different than he had imagined. The sorceress was not only safe and sound, but had even secured the aid of an unexpected and mighty ally - the Nilfgaardian Empire.
However, the Nilfgaardian Empire was soon destroyed, and Bcb, like many other mages, sought safety outside of Brett's reign of terror. She soon found comfort in what had been formerly known as Temeria, as a group of rebels had been able to rise there from the ashes of the Nilfgaardian Empire.
Safety, however, is not a common concept in war. As a powerful sorceress,
Bcb couldn't help but stay away from the front lines of the Third Northern War. Sadly, my quest to find Bcb came to a tragic and abrupt end as she, too, became a casualty of war.
Has been killed! He was Yennefer of Vengerburg [Roleblocker] (loyal to Temeria under Commander Vernon Roche)

Chancellor Sigismund Dijkstra has assumed the throne of Redania! Long live the Chancellor!!

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I was obviously aware of your comments, I just think it was important to prioritize figuring out what Nacho is capable of.

@TheKillerNacho you ready to answer some questions?

you're a liar, and you're scum. the fact you're making this gambit now tells me you're in a position to win after today.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

you're a liar, and you're scum. the fact you're making this gambit now tells me you're in a position to win after today.

Or I used the gift @Blue confirmed he gave me two nights ago. I used his ability to target you.

Did you target anyone last night?