The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The **** are you all reading.  We have known there was a purple king and it was h whatever since orca died.  

I thought that Shady's character was the one that replaced Orca? I guess I misread.

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What he lie about? 

He claimed a survivor role and a protector role, both of which are almost certainly not the case.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I assumed it would have been Shady tbh. But this is throwing me off about how many kings do we actually have to kill if they just keep replacing them. Makes me doubt blues theory about recruitment or whatever. 

Why does no one listen to me.  

Based on what we know and some assumptions

We have to kill the leader of blue, orange and red.  (Doesn't make since to add in 3 more purple)

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I thought that Shady's character was the one that replaced Orca? I guess I misread.

He claimed a survivor role and a protector role, both of which are almost certainly not the case.

But unkillabke untargetabke indy does.  Stop lying bc if that were the case we should be lynching you.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why does no one listen to me.  

Based on what we know and some assumptions

We have to kill the leader of blue, orange and red.  (Doesn't make since to add in 3 more purple)

If you are the king of purple, now is the time to tell us

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

That he can't be a protect as indy.  You are claiming unkillable untargetable indy.  His claim was far more believable than yours.  

It's not that he can't be a protect as Indy, it's that he is the FOURTH claimed protect in this game and didn't CC any of the others, lol.

There's literally evidence of my role provided by other people in the game, including Shady who just got voted off the continent.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

It's not that he can't be a protect as Indy, it's that he is the FOURTH claimed protect in this game and didn't CC any of the others, lol.

There's literally evidence of my role provided by other people in the game, including Shady who just got voted off the continent.

I get that.  But why would you expect him to cc as indy.  We just lynched him after he claimed. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I get that.  But why would you expect him to cc as indy.  We just lynched him after he claimed. 

Why would he have not CCed either your or Forge on Day 3 or whenever it was that we voted Forge out?

Just now, Blue said:

Four protector roles, unkillable me, and one-shot bulletproof Mwil in a game with one actual kill. Would love to know what's up with this game setup if the four protector roles thing is true.

don't forget that mission was a vig!!!!!!!

dang that was a waste.   just think if a few other players had that.....bloodshed!!!!!!!!!!!!