The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, BrettFavre004 said:

All I remember is you had no powers for like 5 days,

Oh My God.  Ive told you like 15 time that you are making this up. I have had it since D1.

got all orcas pms with whicker, and either lied about or misunderstood the end game involving allowing king pickle to live. 

Jesus Christ. You are impossible. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Is there a reason you haven't yet?

Waiting to see if someone claims the roleblock or protect. But at this point he is either a detrimental town or just trying to throw sheet against the wall and see what sticks.

Sounds like you got something in common with my wife. 😂

We both think you struggle at mafia?

4 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Sure there is.

he isn’t Indy, he tried telling us we don’t need to kill a king, wincon disagrees. 

There is zero evidence Matts isn't Indy. Since purple is destroyed, there's no reason to believe he was allied with the purple faction, so he has no reason to lie about what their wincon states--and Pickle strongly indicated before Matts said anything that he was worried Matts would lie about the wincon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

There is zero evidence Matts isn't Indy. Since purple is destroyed, there's no reason to believe he was allied with the purple faction, so he has no reason to lie about what their wincon states--and Pickle strongly indicated before Matts said anything that he was worried Matts would lie about the wincon.

Tbf we don't know what Blue or Orange's win condition is. Or even Red's for that matter.

Having said that, I doubt it involves saving Purple.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Waiting to see if someone claims the roleblock or protect. But at this point he is either a detrimental town or just trying to throw sheet against the wall and see what sticks.

How am I detrimental?  Actually engaging in conversation? Not believing every person in a lying game?

Should I just show up and imply something about another player, vote without reason and disappear?  Throw on a bandwagon vote and disappear?  Not contribute at all?

How am I detrimental?  Actually engaging in conversation? Not believing every person in a lying game?

Should I just show up and imply something about another player, vote without reason and disappear?  Throw on a bandwagon vote and disappear?  Not contribute at all?

You arent detrimental because of your activity or your ability to start convos. Those are great.

You are detrimental because you keep making ish up.