GDT - Week : San Francisco 49ers vs Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

Just now, lavar703 said:

Moose is a good commentator. His partner however is completely clueless about the game of football. 

Chris Meyers is bad. I don’t understand it either because I always thought he was good on sportscenter but he sucks at play by play.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

How exactly do we know that? McClure is a solid tackler and plays SS. Fish is strictly a FS/cover guy.

We know it because we all saw it in preseason. Not to mention Fish was 10x the college safety McClure was. One has clearly showed more than the either. 

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

We know it because we all saw it in preseason. Not to mention Fish was 10x the college safety McClure was. One has clearly showed more than the either. 

Please spare me. The preseason doesn’t mean anything. We don’t see practice, McClure has been ahead of Fish since we signed him and that’s most likely because he’s shown the coaches more as a complete safety.

We moved Swearinger back to FS and McClure to SS.  That’s the smart move. Having an udfa come in to play FS is not a smart move. Fish isn’t a SS, he’s purely  a FS.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Please spare me. The preseason doesn’t mean anything. We don’t see practice, McClure has been ahead of Fish since we signed him and that’s most likely because he’s shown the coaches more as a complete safety.

Spare you? McClure sucks. He should've been called for pass interference at least twice already. There's no reason for McClure to be on this team, let alone on the field. 

At the game. Section 111, row 16. Its behind the goalposts in the endzone where the tunnels are

Went to go get a drink after our FG and came back to find the inside the 20.

Then DJ gives up a 1st.

If we want to be a great defense, you can't do that crap!

Archived