GDT - Week : San Francisco 49ers vs Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

Just now, lavar703 said:

Spare you? McClure sucks. He should've been called for pass interference at least twice already. There's no reason for McClure to be on this team, let alone on the field. 

Yeah spare me because you clearly don’t know that Fish is better. You are basing everything off of one or two plays in the preseason where a 3rd or 4th string qb threw Fish a pass as if he was the wr on the play.

Again, McClure is a SS and he’s been on the active roster already. Having him come innto play the easier position of SS and moving Swearinger back to FS is the smart move.

7 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Freaking giving up a TD with only 1:51 left to a rookie qb is inexcusable! They just stole the momentum away from us.

Manusky got soft, we should have blitzed the young qb at least a few times and played Press man with a deep safety.

Hard to play press man when both starting CB are out.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah spare me because you clearly don’t know that Fish is better. You are basing everything off of one or two plays in the preseason where a 3rd or 4th string qb threw Fish a pass as if he was the wr on the play.

Again, McClure is a SS and he’s been on the active roster already. Having him come innto play the easier position of SS and moving Swearinger back to FS is the smart move.

The funny thing is you think I'm basing it off of one play during preseason. McClure is awful. He's been awful in every game he's played in. He's not an NFL player. He's someone's pet project so he made the team. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

The funny thing is you think I'm basing it off of one play during preseason. McClure is awful. He's been awful in every game he's played in. He's not an NFL player. He's someone's pet project so he made the team. 

I’m not saying McClure is great but there’s no basis for putting Fish in above him at the point especially because he’s strictly a FS and one Guy has been on the active roster while another guy has t. It’s smarter to move Swearinger back to FS and bring in another SS.

Youre totally making the pet project crap just this whole rant. You have no clue what each of them are showing the coaches in practice.

Archived