Atlanta Braves Mega Thread

coors

SO its been reported that Acuna was going to come up this weekend but the rough start delayed those plans. Makes me think that as soon as he gets on a hoit streak hes coming up, and knowing him that could be like Wednesday. Kind of the elpehant in the room but do we DL Ender or something to make room? Guys is a stud defensively and despite the abysmal start hes still good enough in the field where its been a wash, but Markakis and Tucker are both raking and Acuna could handle a couple weeks at center. Doubt it happens bit just spitballing as id like to see him asap tbh.

On 4/22/2018 at 4:26 PM, GSUeagles14 said:

Teherans been much improved over his last three starts, still needs to get more consistency with his control but even thats has improved start to start.

If he continues this, we really should sell high. I just dont think he will be consistent enough in SunTrust.

1 hour ago, GSUeagles14 said:

so.... we need to do something about our pen. we have 10 losses and i think 7 were lost by the bullpen, and a few of those were really bad. Theres a legit chance we could compete this year if we can straighten that out.

It’s pathetic. The walks are so frustrating.

I am excited about Acuna. Joey Bats and Flowers shouldn’t be far behind.

18 hours ago, GSUeagles14 said:

with acuna up now, i have to imagine ender is going to drop in the batting order. We got pretty rh heavy towards the bottom if hes hitting leadoff. My ideal lineup...

Swanson

Albies

Freeman

Acuna

Markakis/Tucker

Flowers/Suzuki

Inciarte

Flaherty

I love Dansby, but he is not a leadoff hitter. Swap him and Ozzie.

1. Albies(S)
  2. Swanson
  3. Freeman(L)
  4. Bautista
  5. Markakis(L)
  6. Acuna
  7. Flowers
  8. Inciarte(L)