“The Other Games” playoff thread

lavar703

Gonna put this here because...

(*) JMU had a 5th but he's on IR for GB (Raven Greene - who was a starter IIRC was put on IR just before season ended)

Most players on NFL Rosters (active) in the AFC/NFC Championships:
9- Iowa
7- LSU
7- Michigan
7- Mississippi St
6- Texas A&M
5- Penn State
4- Alabama
4- Clemson
4- James Madison
4- Minnesota
3- Central Mich, Maryland, Miami, Missouri, Nebraska, South Carolina, UCLA, UGA, USF

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

Gonna put this here because...

(*) JMU had a 5th but he's on IR for GB (Raven Greene - who was a starter IIRC was put on IR just before season ended)

Most players on NFL Rosters (active) in the AFC/NFC Championships:
9- Iowa
7- LSU
7- Michigan
7- Mississippi St
6- Texas A&M
5- Penn State
4- Alabama
4- Clemson
4- James Madison
4- Minnesota
3- Central Mich, Maryland, Miami, Missouri, Nebraska, South Carolina, UCLA, UGA, USF

Wow 😳 Alright JMU

• Like 1

16 hours ago, turtle28 said:

So is Aaron Rodgers a choker in big games like Favre & Marino? That’s going to start being the narrative @RSkinGM Thank god we didn’t draft Aaron Rodgers, he never wins the big one! 😂 

Maybe so- I sure thought he had this one in his hip pocket. First and goal from the 8, he sure seemed to rush that throw to Adams. 

20 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Maybe so- I sure thought he had this one in his hip pocket. First and goal from the 8, he sure seemed to rush that throw to Adams. 

He should’ve run for it. Throwing back across his body in the middle to the field to Adams wasn’t a good decision. He also locks onto Adams sometimes too much bc I think it was Lazard, but he flashed wide open infront of him and he missed him bc he was locked onto Adams.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

He should’ve run for it. Throwing back across his body in the middle to the field to Adams wasn’t a good decision. He also locks onto Adams sometimes too much bc I think it was Lazard, but he flashed wide open infront of him and he missed him bc he was locked onto Adams.

That was the third down throw but go back to the first down throw. He really didn't give Adams much of a chance . It was a bit too hot, came out before Adams could get turned around. I've seen Adams make those catches but that one was a tough catch- Tougher than it should have been . Monday morning QB ing is so frekkin' easy huh ?

Edited by RSkinGM
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

That was the third down throw but go back to the first down throw. He really didn't give Adams much of a chance . It was a bit too hot, came out before Adams could get turned around. I've seen Adams make those catches but that one was a tough catch- Tougher than it should have been . Monday morning QB ing is so frekkin' easy huh ?

Well yeah, I’ve been saying the bolded for 13 years