Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Why? I think that if Pats comes up mafia, there's a good chance that James is as well. It would be risky for James to so strongly connect himself with his partner, though.

That and it would mean that he legit used his power on his partner and most likely lost his power as a result. Which if pats is mafia and his role can potentially kill civs it wouldn't make sense to make James lose his power to redirect.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

That and it would mean that he legit used his power on his partner and most likely lost his power as a result. Which if pats is mafia and his role can potentially kill civs it wouldn't make sense to make James lose his power to redirect.

Thats true. Good point.

Hellraiser (Pinhead movie) plot

Sexual deviant Frank (Sean Chapman) inadvertently opens a portal to hell when he tinkers with a box he bought while abroad. The act unleashes gruesome beings called Cenobites, who tear Frank's body apart. When Frank's brother (Andrew Robinson) and his wife, Julia (Clare Higgins), move into Frank's old house, they accidentally bring what is left of Frank back to life. Frank then convinces Julia, his one-time lover, to lure men back to the house so he can use their blood to reconstruct himself.

In Morocco, Frank Cotton buys a puzzle box from a dealer. In a bare attic, when Frank solves the puzzle, hooked chains emerge and tear him apart. Later, the room is filled with swinging chains and covered with the remnants of his body. A black-robed figure picks up the box and returns it to its original state, restoring the room to normal.

Some time afterward, Frank's brother Larry moves into the house to rebuild his strained relationship with his second wife, Julia, who had an affair with Frank shortly before their marriage. Larry's teenage daughter, Kirsty, has chosen not to live with them and moves into her own place. Larry cuts his hand carrying a bed up the stairs, and lets his blood drip on the attic floor. The blood resurrects Frank as a skinless corpse, who is soon found by Julia. Still obsessed with Frank, she agrees to harvest blood for him so that he can be fully restored, and they can run away together. Julia begins picking up men in bars and bringing them back to the house, where she murders them. Frank consumes their blood, regenerating his body. Frank explains to Julia that he had exhausted all sensory experiences and sought out the puzzle box, with the promise that it would open a portal to a realm of new carnal pleasures. When solved, the "Cenobites" came to subject him to the extremes of sadomasochism.

13 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Hockey is a risk taker who certainly isn't clowning around.  He decides that he wants to go check out a story for himself.  He reaches his destination and finds the forementioned box.  He easily solves the puzzle and floats on down to a different dimension.  There he meets a demon, well multiple demons.  And this time, they don't feel like playing too nice.  They hate clowns.  They beat Hockey over and over again.  Finally Hockey can take no more and succumbs

Hmm. Check the whole box/puzzle write-up.

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

if he's civ, it clears pats... but since he's the more experienced player, I think it hurts us more than hitting pats, which would clear/implicate james. I'd rather have Pats dead and know what james is than the other way around. 

I don't agree with the bold.

His pinhead claim makes sense given the write-ups and the plot synopsis you posted. I think he might just be confused about what happens/why I lived.

I'm pretty sure I just can't die. That's why I lived and lost my power (had to be some other consequence if it can't be death). 

10 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I don't agree with the bold.

His pinhead claim makes sense given the write-ups and the plot synopsis you posted. I think he might just be confused about what happens/why I lived.

I'm pretty sure I just can't die. That's why I lived and lost my power (had to be some other consequence if it can't be death). 

What makes you think you can't die?

Archived