Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So was it whicker or jfin?

Didn't see you quote me. It was Jfin, when I got redirected to mookie. 

I changed my invest constantly, so definitely my fault for not being more clear on that. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

This isn't adding up at all.

Well, no. 

I definitely fumbled these last several hours. xD

Pulled a pats and james on myself. which is funny because i was the one who was most convinced a townie couldn't make such a silly mistake.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Well, no. 

I definitely fumbled these last several hours. xD

Pulled a pats and james on myself. which is funny because i was the one who was most convinced a townie couldn't make such a silly mistake.

There's was a bit different. They made a mistake on information given to them, you made a mistake on information you gave out. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

More clear or you couldn't remember who you claimed it was ....

I mean I got it right the first time... You saying it was whicker made me second guess, and I had been bouncing my invest all over the place via PM so I just assumed it was right. Like I said, I fumbled this one big time.

If the game is still going after CWood is dead (either if I go first or he goes next when I come back townie) that I'm sure you've done more than enough to convince everyone I should be the next lynch if I'm still alive. I don't know if you're playing this perfectly as a cult or once again being too paranoid as a townie. 

Wait, didn't someone say if a person gets converted they would lose their power?

It's been speculated on quite a bit. But it's not really known if they would in this game, it varies setup to setup. 

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I mean I got it right the first time... You saying it was whicker made me second guess, and I had been bouncing my invest all over the place via PM so I just assumed it was right. Like I said, I fumbled this one big time.

If the game is still going after CWood is dead (either if I go first or he goes next when I come back townie) that I'm sure you've done more than enough to convince everyone I should be the next lynch if I'm still alive. I don't know if you're playing this perfectly as a cult or once again being too paranoid as a townie. 

I know I can get paranoid at times which is what started this line of thinking but based on your reaction, I can't say it's far off base here. I've made multiple changes to my choice of who to watch but I can remember all of them that i ended with.

I know I can get paranoid at times which is what started this line of thinking but based on your reaction, I can't say it's far off base here. I've made multiple changes to my choice of who to watch but I can remember all of them that i ended with.

And I did remember. I shouldn't have second guessed myself. 

I honestly don't know about you anymore. 

Who said it?

I have posted links citing both variations from mafiascum. I don't think anyone really replied or speculated with me. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

And I did remember. I shouldn't have second guessed myself. 

I honestly don't know about you anymore. 

I have posted links citing both variations from mafiascum. I don't think anyone really replied or speculated with me. 

That wouldn't really be considered quite a bit then and to be honest the fact that you said it but didn't just say that just a minute ago seems odd to me too. 

That wouldn't really be considered quite a bit then and to be honest the fact that you said it but didn't just say that just a minute ago seems odd to me too. 

You also admitted you're paranoid.

If I screw this up enough to end up being the lynch, you guys will know CWood is cult and is the next lynch. townies will still win at that point, assuming untouch isn't scum/cult.

My thoughts on untouch, cause at this point I'm certain I'll be lynched before him.

1) you're paranoid townie.

If this is the case, I'm hoping you realize the smart thing is continue to trust the investigator you've trusted all game. Lynch CWood and if the game is still going after that then lynch me. Losing to an inactive is pretty bad. 

2) You're a mafia that survived a conversion because you got 9 votes. Kind of a sick joke to make us civs vote to save a mafia, huh? Or maybe you DID get converted but still knew all your mafia scummates.

This would explain how you "found" all the mafia. You played it very well if this is the case. If this is the case, I lose to you playing this well as mafia over CWood as an inactive. It's been in the back of my mind but you were so pro-town I figured I was being paranoid. 

3) You're a civ that got converted to cult. You got lucky when I got redirected (unless cult had a redirect) and played a perfect game hunting mafia to keep in the clear. 

If it's 2 or 3, I can live with that. If it's 1 and you guys lose to CWood, I'll be pretty upset. 

Archived