Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I think only the leader can convert. but sometimes when he dies someone gets that power. thats from the mafiascum stuff I posted earlier. 

I'm really trying to bite my tongue here but you "outing" Bucs after N1 would be the absolute perfect scenario for that.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I'm really trying to bite my tongue here but you "outing" Bucs after N1 would be the absolute perfect scenario for that.

Yeah. it would be. 

You guys think I'm good enough to play undercover this whole game, and sloppy enough to have everything fall apart like this tonight? Literally every post is dumber and dumber and makes me look worse and worse. But I'm to stupid to quit. 

If you're being genuine, thank you for believing I could play that well for a week before slipping up. When I come back townie (whenever that may be) let me be the first to tell you my shame for how poorly I played tonight is lessened by the fact that you thought I could keep something like that up for so long. xD

Terrible night for me. 1/7 stars. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Yeah. it would be. 

You guys think I'm good enough to play undercover this whole game, and sloppy enough to have everything fall apart like this tonight? Literally every post is dumber and dumber and makes me look worse and worse. But I'm to stupid to quit. 

If you're being genuine, thank you for believing I could play that well for a week before slipping up. When I come back townie (whenever that may be) let me be the first to tell you my shame for how poorly I played tonight is lessened by the fact that you thought I could keep something like that up for so long. xD

Terrible night for me. 1/7 stars. 

Well, really though you haven't faced much scrutiny until tonight other than when you were playing coy about Bucs and that was just from me. It wouldn't be that difficult to keep it up as you never really had much heat on you.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Well, really though you haven't faced much scrutiny until tonight other than when you were playing coy about Bucs and that was just from me. It wouldn't be that difficult to keep it up as you never really had much heat on you.

Fair enough. 

Untouch, you said you were worried I was setting up an "untouch is scum" scenario if we lynch CWood and I investigated you.

Wouldn't it be much, much easier for me to set up a "JFin is scum" scenario to get that ratio? Why are you so sure I'd be targeting you?

I keep going back and forth on this. Part of me wants to vote cwood because it does feel a lot like when I was hesitant on voting Bucs but that's also what makes me  hesitant on voting cwood again because I keep thinking dome took over. 

I'm gonna sleep on it and think about it some more. @james.mcmurry13 @utley4568 Tell me if you think I'm being paranoid here. I'd ping jfin too but he'd probably come in and tell me I'm right whether he's civ or not for the LuLZ.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Part of me wants to vote cwood because it does feel a lot like when I was hesitant on voting Bucs but that's also what makes me  hesitant on voting cwood again because I keep thinking dome took over. 

And part of me wants to think the game is over if we get CWood, but now I'm wondering if the guy who's been "paranoid" with me both times I targeted cult members, might BE a cult member himself.

How many times did your "paranoia" come out other times this game? Or are you only "paranoid" when cult members are being targeted?

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Untouch, you said you were worried I was setting up an "untouch is scum" scenario if we lynch CWood and I investigated you.

Wouldn't it be much, much easier for me to set up a "JFin is scum" scenario to get that ratio? Why are you so sure I'd be targeting you?

Because why wouldn't you? I was calling you out, jfin is AFK. You'd do it against me because I wasnt too sure on your stories. That and for all I know jfin could be cult too. 

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

And part of me wants to think the game is over if we get CWood, but now I'm wondering if the guy who's been "paranoid" with me both times I targeted cult members, might BE a cult member himself.

How many times did your "paranoia" come out other times this game? Or are you only "paranoid" when cult members are being targeted?

Actually it came out in the whicker/mookie scenario where I turned out to be correct, btw.

and why is it every time I start to back off of it, you jump back on again?

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Because why wouldn't you? 

You already said you've played a perfect game. Why would I take you head on when you've been pro-town all game? Wouldn't it be easier for people to buy that JFin has been an AFK threat to evil? I could just leave you out of it.. wouldn't I target JFin instead? Is that really my best bet for survival? 

Archived