Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I deserve to be lynched at this point. -_- Horrible, horrible night by me.

CWood will be next and hopefully that ends the game. If it doesn't end there everyone look at Untouch next.

He forced me to reveal my role instead of taking the breadcrumbs, now he's leading my (deserved) lynch. If he's still alive after CWood, he's looking the worst.

@theuntouchable you taught me a valuable lesson on being much more careful, regardless of your role.

I haven't actually voted you in case you haven't noticed. To be perfectly honest the more you slip up the more I'm starting to doubt it.

5 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

No, I'm regretting not investigating you after the redirect. The way you're playing now is going from paranoid civ to mastermind behind this whole thing. Like I said, if CWood's death doesn't end the game I'm all but certain yours will.

Why? Because you would have enough converts to win at that point?

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Like nobody has ever claimed that and turned up civ. xD 

*cough pats in this very game cough*

Like I said, I totally deserve to get lynched for this night. I hope you're civ and can end the game with CWood. If you're scum/cult I'm not sure they could win still after that. No idea what moves are out there still.

Pats is also a much newer player than you are. 

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I'm assuming I'd be dead before CWood in that scenario.

Well in that case yea it probably would be the end of the game. If we're dead, that would leave utley, James and jfin and if utley/James have been or get converted that would leave jfin to bring it home. 

Unless we're both wrong and there's something we're missing.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Am I being paranoid here or does it make sense?

I really don't know what to think. If CWood is really cult, he's been that since day 2 or 3. Did he have the ability to convert people after being converted?

Jfin/Cwood are just too questionable to me. I really don't know.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Well in that case yea it probably would be the end of the game. If we're dead, that would leave utley, James and jfin and if utley/James have been or get converted that would leave jfin to bring it home. 

I think we go CWood because he's known.

I'm not sure lynching me to prove I'm evil is smart with so many unknowns, but if CWood is the only one you guys would still have the ratio after my info-lynch.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

jfin hasn't been converted, unless it happened last night. 

4 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I really don't know what to think. If CWood is really cult, he's been that since day 2 or 3. Did he have the ability to convert people after being converted?

Jfin/Cwood are just too questionable to me. I really don't know.

I don't think cults typically work like that. i would think if someone has the ability to take over they would be aligned with the leader from the beginning. 

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Would jigsaw have a partner from the start? Either way, do we think he (CWood) could convert people?

I think only the leader can convert. but sometimes when he dies someone gets that power. thats from the mafiascum stuff I posted earlier. 

Archived