Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

21 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

So if CWood isn't the last guy we need to eliminate it's gotta be JFin as an extra mafia... 

Or untouchable played the entire game on GODMODE

I have played the game on God mode, I've found every mafia member. The only players you've "found" have been other roles minus mookie who came out as mafia ....

Alright, you guys got me.  I got converted a couple of nights ago, but I guess they must have had the option to not include me in the ch@tzy so I have no idea who converted me.  I do think there's a vigilante role out there somewhere.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I have played the game on God mode, I've found every mafia member. The only players you've "found" have been other roles minus mookie who came out as mafia ....

So we lynch you after CWood then? Cause if all you've found is mafia members.... uhhhh..... same boat there pal. 

You and JFin are the only people alive who I haven't investigated yet. I'm also assuming the game is over once CWood is dead. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

So we lynch you after CWood then? Cause if all you've found is mafia members.... uhhhh..... same boat there pal. 

You and JFin are the only people alive who I haven't investigated yet. I'm also assuming the game is over once CWood is dead. 

#1. How do you know the game would extend past cwoods lynch ....

#2. yes, I found mafia and lead their lynch. Meanwhile, all you've "found" is others, dead civs and was "redirected" several times on who you investigated

if that doesn't scream odd, I don't know what would

1) See the last sentence you quoted.

2) No, you're right. It's very odd. I got incredibly lucky on the Bucs Lynch

I think the game is over after CWood's Lynch, but if it's not I'd much rather lose to you playing a perfect game than JFin doing literally nothing. 

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

1) See the last sentence you quoted.

2) No, you're right. It's very odd. I got incredibly lucky on the Bucs Lynch

I think the game is over after CWood's Lynch, but if it's not I'd much rather lose to you playing a perfect game than JFin doing literally nothing. 

Admittedly, I didn't read the second part. 

The only way you'd lose to me is if you aren't evil aligned anymore or never were to begin with.

Admittedly, I didn't read the second part. 

The only way you'd lose to me is if you aren't evil aligned anymore or never were to begin with.

Then I think we're good. 

4 mafia or 3 cult members sounded like a lot, but this game has been... odd to say the least. 

@domepatrol91 how much of this do you believe?

I think he’s making a last ditch effort to push his lynch off one night while I’m under questioning. 

Long shot? he knows there’s one cult member left, for which I’d be probably be SOL if the game continues after his death. 

Assuming the game continues after his lynch Id have one more investigation. Also assuming mafia/cult can’t kill anyone, my invest results of either you or JFin will be verified if I’m lynched next night. Then James and whoever is cleared of you/JFin can lynch lynch based on those results.

and of course if ET reappears this is all screwed up again....

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

I think he’s making a last ditch effort to push his lynch off one night while I’m under questioning. 

Long shot? he knows there’s one cult member left, for which I’d be probably be SOL if the game continues after his death. 

Assuming the game continues after his lynch Id have one more investigation. Also assuming mafia/cult can’t kill anyone, my invest results of either you or JFin will be verified if I’m lynched next night. Then James and whoever is cleared of you/JFin can lynch lynch based on those results.

and of course if ET reappears this is all screwed up again....

I honestly forgot ET was still in this. 

I would think if he's trying to push his lynch off that he'd come out with more info than "I have no idea". Just seems off. 

The other thing to consider is if he's telling the truth about being converted a few nights ago. That throws a giant wrench into everything.

Archived