Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Hahahahahaha so untouchable is just completely bulletproof?! Or does CWood have protection or something also? That just seems insane.

We really did have no chance to win this game. Mookie's only power was to end the night early once and be unable to be killed and otherwise we had what was basically a conditional hit and a conditional redirect. Also after KSJ died in order to hit someone each night I had to either give up my redirect or Mookie had to give up his invincibility. I really had targeted dome the night that he invested Utley but ET's protection stopped it. That's why I assumed he had to be talking about me and that's how I came up with The Thing as a cover role.

Bucsfan as a solo cult member had a conditional hit and likely a conditional conversion and that sounds stronger than what we had. If he hadn't gotten unlucky with the dome invest then he probably would have had a better shot than us.

KSJ really screwed up by claiming Jason's mom hahaha. Bcb gave him a believable cover role of Dracula too.

It was really fun bcb and I'd play again but mafia definitely seems a little underpowered.

Whicker

10 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Untouchable, Dome tried to invest Jfin. We redirected his invest to me.

That's what I said ..... I said whicker likely would have been his choice until your "I give up" "partner is afk". You directed him to invest jfin and then redirected him to invest you. :D

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Hahahahahaha so untouchable is just completely bulletproof?! Or does CWood have protection or something also? That just seems insane.

We really did have no chance to win this game. Mookie's only power was to end the night early once and be unable to be killed and otherwise we had what was basically a conditional hit and a conditional redirect. Also after KSJ died in order to hit someone each night I had to either give up my redirect or Mookie had to give up his invincibility. I really had targeted dome the night that he invested Utley but ET's protection stopped it. That's why I assumed he had to be talking about me and that's how I came up with The Thing as a cover role.

Bucsfan as a solo cult member had a conditional hit and likely a conditional conversion and that sounds stronger than what we had. If he hadn't gotten unlucky with the dome invest then he probably would have had a better shot than us.

KSJ really screwed up by claiming Jason's mom hahaha. Bcb gave him a believable cover role of Dracula too.

It was really fun bcb and I'd play again but mafia definitely seems a little underpowered.

Whicker

So you guys would have had a hit if you gave up your redirection? You take that on most nights.

also, why not redirect civs moves onto pats? Or was that not allowed? As soon as I posted that I immediately regretted it thinking I gave you guys a move you hadn't thought of.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So you guys would have had a hit if you gave up your redirection? You take that on most nights.

also, why not redirect civs moves onto pats? Or was that not allowed? As soon as I posted that I immediately regretted it thinking I gave you guys a move you hadn't thought of.

Yeah we used a hit every night. We could only use one and either Mookie or I had to give up our other power to use it.

N3 was the only night where we had the opportunity to redirect to Pats. N2 we didn't know about his ability and N3 my redirect was blocked by ET. That's why I had my cover role because I really had targeted dome the night you watched him and only saw ET.

Archived