Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

16 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

I think the Mookie, Whicker combo makes more sense, but Mookie could just be doing some WIFOM. And what touch said doesn't make sense then....

The only way that whicker isn't lying, is if he has some kind of role that wouldn't show up if I watched the person he visited.

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The only way that whicker isn't lying, is if he has some kind of role that wouldn't show up if I watched the person he visited.

What if my ability doesn't actually cause me to visit the person? Like my move only takes place if the person I chooses dies.

I just don’t get why Mookie would give up if whicker wasn’t mafia. We lynch whick and he comes back civ the whole theory falls apart and Mookie might come out looking alright.

right?

its like he gave up, realized it wasn’t that cool to do if whicker still wanted to play it out and then added that his partner was inactive and pushed his own lynch...

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I just don’t get why Mookie would give up if whicker wasn’t mafia. We lynch whick and he comes back civ the whole theory falls apart and Mookie might come out looking alright.

right?

its like he gave up, realized it wasn’t that cool to do if whicker still wanted to play it out and then added that his partner was inactive and pushed his own lynch...

It's definitely weird to say the least. All I know is that whicker did not show up as visiting you that night. It could just all be WIFOM 

Vote Count 

Mookie - - 2--Whicker, mookie, dome, touch, James 

Mookie has been lynched.  Write up incoming 

Hey guys 

Let's lynch Whicker 

Sounds good 

What I do?

Your scum 

No, I'm scum and town is OP.  F this 

OK, this couldn't possibly be a trap, you know like he randomly survived a killer already 

Mookie is surrounded.  Suddenly the lights come on and the producer comes running in.  No no!  You have to kill off everyone else before you kill off the main character. This isn't game of Thrones 

Mookie is still alive.  You have 16 hours to send in night PMs.  I'm not getting up at 4 am to do a writeup 

Archived