Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

29 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

This is it, right here. Why expose themselves to pile on when we're ping ponging between two townies?

Gun to my head - Pats is a confused first timer, and either James, Whicker or jfin is Mafia. Small inkling that Cwood is too.

Why not Mookie?

45 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

As I said, I was excited to have something of use...once I thought I knew the information I just ran with it.

Again, I think with Hockey getting redirected into me last night and dying,  and him being civ I assume(?), I think the smart move is to lynch me because if the above is the case then what's to stop mafia continuously redirecting civs to me each night?

Was it ever established that hockey got redirected into you? I had thought he just targeted you. 

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Because it's a gun to my head. No gun to my head, I probably add him. 

Why so interested?

You just named everyone in the game except yourself, confirmed or mostly confirmed civs, and Mookie. I was just wondering why Mookie was the only other clear to you. 

28 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

he did target pats, I mean.

Okay, not sure where I got the redirected to me from then, but in all honesty it still holds weight.

In my role designation, it says whoever visits me, so now that cats outta the bag about me killing or taking away all powers from anyone who visits me, what would stop Mafia from trying to redirect civs to me now anyways

18 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Is getting redirected into someone the same as visiting that person? I guess that's a good question, but I'm guessing it's seen as the same in my role's, Pinhead's, reaction.

No I mean he definitely intentionally chose to perform an action on you....

Day four 

Guys Utley is Idk 

So about that can't kill town thing 

I can't read 

No I can't read 

Let's get this over with 

Pats has been a real hell raiser this game. Unfortunately for him the crowd has had enough.  One of them comes up and twists the box in a new direction.  Pats comes flying out into our world.  There he is beat up and one competitor hurls him into a donkey, where he sticks to its tail.... The donkey is then sent running away where he falls off a cliff, splattering pats all over the place 

Pats was pinhead --evil in a box evil aligned 

Mod note, I can't find the color box on my cell phone.  Evil should be red 

You have 12 hours to send in your pm 

Archived