Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Just now, Whicker said:

Man I have no idea what to think about this whole Pats/James situation, but I know there's no way they're both telling the truth.

Overall pats has really been the most sketchy to me. The most recent posts about "might as well lynch me" really seems like a desperation grab at getting people off his lynch. He has clearly never been completely honest about his role, either, and I really can't get off of that.

I was 100% honest....just really confused as well

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

It was the same night. 

Odds of there being two roles that could redirect for the mafia is very slim IMO. 

I say that but it would appear as though they had an ability to redirect as well as cover up utleys invest. 

Unless we're mistaking what happened with utley because the wording was different? Or the move was used differently? Like if they used the redirect on dome, it brings him to someone else. If they used the move on the person he tried to invest, he Finds nothing?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Man I have no idea what to think about this whole Pats/James situation, but I know there's no way they're both telling the truth.

Overall pats has really been the most sketchy to me. The most recent posts about "might as well lynch me" really seems like a desperation grab at getting people off his lynch. He has clearly never been completely honest about his role, either, and I really can't get off of that.

Why not James?

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I was 100% honest....just really confused as well

If this is true, I feel your pain. I've only played in about a half dozen so far. You played much, much better than I did in my first few games. Maybe better than I have in this one too depending how the next couple nights play out. 

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Why not James?

I'm plenty suspicious of James. I especially don't trust him after his whole "I may or may not be invincible" thing. However the night that he was supposedly neutered there was also a redirect of dome's invest. If James attacked him and was neutered, he wouldn't have had his redirect on dome. Basically, I feel like there's a scenario that makes sense where James is telling the truth.

7 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I'm gonna shake it up and say we should go with whicker. Comes in right after pats decides to play sudoku and adds a vote in a long post that doesn't really say anything?

That qualifies as a long post for you?

I find it funny that multiple people have questioned my timing on entering conversations when this is the first thing I read through when I have the chance.

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

@CWood21 @jfinley88 You guys tryna help the civ cause or what? Could use some extra eyes on this. 

Looking at @utley4568 and @Whicker too....

Or are you just letting a bunch of townies bicker amongst themselves?

Gotta figure some scum is hiding in there. 

the people deserve a better fin. a better fin they shall receive. 

Just now, Whicker said:

That qualifies as a long post for you?

I find it funny that multiple people have questioned my timing on entering conversations when this is the first thing I read through when I have the chance.

For what you said it was long. And you have to admit its a little funny that you jumped in here with a post right after pats gave himself up.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

For what you said it was long. And you have to admit its a little funny that you jumped in here with a post right after pats gave himself up.

I'll admit it looks funny, but I hadn't seen Pats vote for himself before I posted. That post must have been made while I was typing.

1 hour ago, domepatrol91 said:

@CWood21 @jfinley88 You guys tryna help the civ cause or what? Could use some extra eyes on this. 

Looking at @utley4568 and @Whicker too....

Or are you just letting a bunch of townies bicker amongst themselves?

Gotta figure some scum is hiding in there. 

Don't really have anything to add.  I'm still pretty sure Mookie is mafia, although you probably learn more about Pats with his lynch.

Archived