Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

11 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

So who's slipup was more likely?

James not realizing his invincibility was gone after saying he lost his power two different times, or Pats not realizing he turns people vanilla, but not civ/scum? Roughly a dozen times by the looks of it.

As I said, I was excited to have something of use...once I thought I knew the information I just ran with it.

Again, I think with Hockey getting redirected into me last night and dying,  and him being civ I assume(?), I think the smart move is to lynch me because if the above is the case then what's to stop mafia continuously redirecting civs to me each night?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I still think we need to stick to the pats/James scenario for now though

agreed.

5 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Again, I think with Hockey getting redirected into me last night and dying,  and him being civ I assume(?),

huh?

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

No, I am. Just don't want to lose sight on jfin. Pats.

thats fair.

9 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I think the smart move is to lynch me because if the above is the case then what's to stop mafia continuously redirecting civs to me each night?

agreed. pats

25 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

we don't have the right guys cornered. 

This is it, right here. Why expose themselves to pile on when we're ping ponging between two townies?

Gun to my head - Pats is a confused first timer, and either James, Whicker or jfin is Mafia. Small inkling that Cwood is too.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

This is it, right here. Why expose themselves to pile on when we're ping ponging between two townies?

Gun to my head - Pats is a confused first timer, and either James, Whicker or jfin is Mafia. Small inkling that Cwood is too.

But don't you think Pats idea that they can just keep redirecting us to him holds some weight? Or no?

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

But don't you think Pats idea that they can just keep redirecting us to him holds some weight? Or no?

It does, but I'm also operating off of the belief that it's a single held power (meaning it's gone the minute we find the holder of said power). 

I'm all for the move, but I'd be much more in favor of putting the screws to jfin or Cwood. I mean, you saw jfin squirm at a simple suggestion. Why not run and see how it goes?

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Pats story keeps changing. I don't like him and James interactions at all today.

They've had a thing pretty much all game, looking back on it. IIRC james even questioned bucs about why he assumed Pats wasn't killed after an edit.

Pats has had (at least) two edits in this game... right? Did anything happen on either one? Would a host be more likely to ignore a scum edit if it would throw his game off early? I really have no idea what unwritten rules there might be about that. 

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Also, having a horrific week lol. Had a funeral last Sunday, and today my neighbors house burned to the ground and came within feet of burning down mine. 

sorry about whoever you knew that passed away. 

But the other part sounds like a good week for you, bad week for the neighbors. Hope everything works out for them.

Archived