Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Day 7

yea, fastest day phase ever

where's the mod

oops, he was drunk

Mookie hates the mod.  He thinks the game is unbalanced and has says so many times. *to be fair he probably doesn't hate me.  Anyhow, the director finally has had enough.  Hey, we made a bazillion of these movies.  We don't need you anymore.  We will just make a TV show out of it.

Everyone surrounds Mookie and takes her out with all their weapons.

Mookie was  Sydney Prescott  Screamer  Good Aligned

YAY!  We won

NOPE

It is now Night 7.  Please send your PM's to Ragnarok.  I will be unavailable today

On 10/16/2017 at 7:37 PM, domepatrol91 said:

CWood hinted at it and Bucs voted for him immediately after, other on other vote? When bucs is non-town (especially if he's an other) CWood needs to explain himself. 

On 10/16/2017 at 8:17 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Pretty certain it's worth whatever I've given up so far. 

I know I'm town. And I know bucs isn't aligned with my faction.

Now. 

If bucs is "other" is he a threat to evil? Because my roles says eliminate threats to evil. What if bucs and cwood are an other that aren't necessarily threats to town?

What if bucs is an other faction, that is also evil? It's kind of a blend of my two theories, but this is a wild game. 

On 10/17/2017 at 10:02 AM, domepatrol91 said:

He’s on my list as well.

cwood asking about a third faction and Bucs immediately calling him out, voting for him, and Cwood quickly retreating to talking about a Risk themed game is suspect as hell. Shortly after Bucs removes his vote from CWood and cwood only makes a couple posts after that.

On 10/17/2017 at 4:34 PM, domepatrol91 said:

IF Cwood was cult aligned and we just killed his leader on N2 he has a very long, boring game ahead of him.

makes sense to not care if you were gonna be lynched, or might even ask for a replacement.

Just a theory, but it makes sense IMO 

On 10/17/2017 at 10:05 AM, domepatrol91 said:

Also, I always think CWood is scum in every game and I don’t think he actually ever has been yet.

I thought nobody would be stupid enough to call out their own “other” faction so early in a game with no ratio, but CWood also once got his own (former)civ character killed by asking for a [spam] link after he asked for a replacement.

so I don’t think he’s the most careful or thoughtful player by any means

I'm so infuriated that I didn't pursue this. All the craziness of the game kept pushing more important investigations. 

Last night, I finally got around to investigating CWood.

1 minute ago, utley4568 said:

It's just as possible as anything else. Would explain why you "investigated" me but didn't know my role.

I haven't known anyones role from any of my investigations. I've gotten their alignment every time. 

Archived