Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

Its also possible that utley (or me, I guess) have some sort of investigation immune role. But it wouldn't make sense for it to be full on mafia, so idk.

You both came back clean, so if either of you have that and my invests were wrong, you're gonna win.

But my invests were correct on bucs, tk3 (i got this before the writeup, obvi cant verify that for you guys) cwood and moookie (redirected from JFin the first time I tried him) so i can't bail on my gut from the beginning for a hunch. 

1 minute ago, utley4568 said:

@domepatrol91 @theuntouchable do either of you think mafia has a hit left?

I'm not sure any mafia is left. Maybe cult, maybe mafia.

But I have no idea. Already thought about it. If I was more sure there was no hit, I'd sacrifice myself to prove im innocent and you two could pile on untouch. But obviously it's too big of a risk.

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

You both came back clean, so if either of you have that and my invests were wrong, you're gonna win.

But my invests were correct on bucs, tk3 (i got this before the writeup, obvi cant verify that for you guys) cwood and moookie (redirected from JFin the first time I tried him) so i can't bail on my gut from the beginning for a hunch. 

I can and have verified that you did visit tk3 that night

On 10/17/2017 at 7:37 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Sooooo. I got some good info via PM but I'm not sure I can share right now because he hasn't posted the night writeup yet

On 10/17/2017 at 7:42 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Anyone?

On 10/17/2017 at 7:44 PM, james.mcmurry13 said:

I got information, have an idea of what it means but the write-up will probably make it more clear.

On 10/17/2017 at 7:44 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Same. 

On 10/17/2017 at 7:46 PM, bcb1213 said:

Night two

Elite Texan is out for a stroll when he is encountered by a masked individual.  ET knows all about monsters and he knows this will not end well for him.

He takes off in the distance but this damn assailant keeps after him, its like the assailant never gets tired.  Up the stairs they go and they finally end up in ET’s place of business.  It is here that ET finally can run no more.  The masked assailant lifts up his weapon and strikes ET in the head knocking him to the ground.  Satisfied with his work the assilant wanders away

But wait!  ET is still stirring.  He calls for his assistant who comes running towards him.  ET exchanges words with his assistant and he runs off.  Suddenly a bolt of lightning hits outside and ET begins to stir even more.  He stands back up!

ET IS STILL ALIVE!!!

TK3 is happy with his work.  He finally got to kill someone after someone got away last night.  Damn me for being slow he thinks.  He really is going to regret being slow in a second as he returns home to find a girl sitting on his doorstep.  TWO IN ONE NIGHT!  Thinks TK3, how lucky can I be.  He starts slowly walking towards her and she doesn’t move.  Easiest kill iin years!  As he draws out his trusty Machete the woman stands and flips over top of him.  She lands behind TK3 and chops off his head with a sword.  

TK3 is dead.  He was Jason Voorhees- Hockey Mask Killer-  Evil Aligned

James walks up to his targets house ready to scare the ever living bejesus out of him. Unfortunately being slow as all hell, he is generally pretty ineffective but i digres.  James tries to open the door but he has no luck.  This is ununusual for someone with such superhuman strength.  James looks around for another way in but all he sees is a small box sitting next to the door Above the box lies a puzzle with a note above it  that says, solve this puzzle and you will be allowed entrance.

James looks at the puzzle.  It has some sort of Lament configuration, but luckily, or not so luckily, the person has left the puzzle easily solvible.  All the person has to do is turn the box to the right and they will win.  Not being a mental giant, James tries turning the box in that direction.  Instantly, James is sucked into another world.  In this world James meets something he has never encountered before.  The man with the wierd face beats James over and over again.  The creature  is ready to kill him but is impressed by James bravery.   The creature allows James to live and return to the game but at a price....

James is still alive!!

Stay away from the light Mookie!  Mookie still can not be physically present to vote, but can still be heard and voted for.

It is now day three with 12 alive and voting it is 7 to lynch!!  This phase is schedueled for 40 hours and will end at approx 215 EST on Thursday if no consensus is reached

On 10/17/2017 at 7:47 PM, domepatrol91 said:

I've been setup, I believe. 

On 10/17/2017 at 7:49 PM, domepatrol91 said:

I tried to investigate untouch but got redirected to Tk3, where I found him to be evil aligned.

Would've been nice to have some clarification earlier, as I had this information before the writeups.

I don't know what it means for untouch. no idea.

On 10/17/2017 at 8:03 PM, theuntouchable said:

Dome I wish you wouldn't have said anything. I could have confirmed your move. 

Ksj also visited TK3 last night.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

utley nobody visited me last night. I watched myself to see if dome would invest me or to see if he would claim he investigated me. Nobody visited me last night at all.

I can assure you I sent a move in to take your vote.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

And it all of a sudden didn't work AND you didn't show up as visiting me?

I don't know what to tell you. I've been stealing votes almost every night. I sent my move in to do it this past night and for whatever reason it didn't happen

Archived