Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Unfrotunately for him, his diminuitive stature leaves him vulnerable, and this night, that vulnerability has come into play.  From behind him, a man sneaks up and throws Untouchable into a burly sack  Untouchable curses at himself for not carrying his usual knife with him.

large_wi9zz9lRQVItiwkGtYGhdLfG4gJ.jpg

Small stature with a dagger? From a Stephen King horror film. 

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Please explain.

I feel like you would know if you were town-aligned or mafia-aligned. If it wasn't clear when you received your PM, why wouldn't you ask?

I'm fine with going after Mookie as an inactive, but I don't really know what to make of the silence of him.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I feel like you would know if you were town-aligned or mafia-aligned.

It wasn't clear by my PM. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

If it wasn't clear when you received your PM, why wouldn't you ask?

This is what I did..... but if someone makes an assumption about their alignment, they could've been all screwed up. 

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I feel like you would know if you were town-aligned or mafia-aligned. If it wasn't clear when you received your PM, why wouldn't you ask?

I'm fine with going after Mookie as an inactive, but I don't really know what to make of the silence of him.

I don't think he's silenced, was he?

6 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

I don't think he's silenced, was he?

I see now that James said it isn't actually a silence, but that is what people were calling it before.

12 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It wasn't clear by my PM. 

This is what I did..... but if someone makes an assumption about their alignment, they could've been all screwed up. 

This is fine I guess. I just found it weird that someone would make it to day 2 in this game and not realize what side they were on. Plus, once xmad was flipped and it said evil-aligned I think your assumptions would be validated/invalidated?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Plus, once xmad was flipped and it said evil-aligned I think your assumptions would be validated/invalidated?

Maybe not in a game with so many unknowns. I mean I’m not saying it’s an easy mistake, but I don’t see it as super scummy either

On 10/14/2017 at 12:20 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Olly olly oleXmad.

On 10/14/2017 at 1:04 PM, james.mcmurry13 said:

OleXmad

This voting format is pretty interesting. Pretty much forces people to bandwagon.

On 10/14/2017 at 1:55 PM, bucsfan333 said:

james should for real be the lynch. I'm serious.

On 10/14/2017 at 2:26 PM, bucsfan333 said:

You had me until this, olex.

On 10/14/2017 at 3:07 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Olley olley "please don't lynch me I don't wanna be lynched for this."

On 10/14/2017 at 3:43 PM, bucsfan333 said:

I could actually get behind a touch day one lynch.

On 10/14/2017 at 4:01 PM, EliteTexan80 said:

All aboard, son.

james

On 10/14/2017 at 4:20 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Why a James train over OleX?

On 10/14/2017 at 4:21 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Why do you say that?

On 10/14/2017 at 4:22 PM, domepatrol91 said:

I asked that. You first.

On 10/14/2017 at 4:24 PM, bucsfan333 said:

It seems shady as ish for anyone to try and push one lynch over another at this point.

On 10/14/2017 at 4:26 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Hey, everyone (or at least seven of you). We should choo choo on james. It'll be fun. I promise. If you disagree, then you're wrong. And you should feel bad.

On 10/14/2017 at 5:07 PM, bucsfan333 said:

You should vote with me on olex. Unless you already are. Then you should help me convince others to do the same.

On 10/14/2017 at 5:09 PM, Pats#1 said:

I've just come across some new information that has completely changed my mind on jumping on bandwagon votes.

Completely unrelated....xmad

On 10/14/2017 at 5:17 PM, bucsfan333 said:

I can dig it. OleX.

On 10/14/2017 at 5:52 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Pats, do you want to die?

...in the game, of course.

On 10/14/2017 at 6:34 PM, Pats#1 said:

xmad has 6 votes.....just saying

tenor.gif

On 10/14/2017 at 7:19 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Don't get oleXmad about it.

23 hours ago, CWood21 said:

So did we settle on xmad?

23 hours ago, CWood21 said:

xmad

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

It's possible. I really don't know. I don't hate killing inactives, but bucs has looked worse to me. 

How so, jumping around on his votes? That's all I really took away from your above post.

Multiple times, bucs backed off his OleX vote when other people piled on. He'd hop back on hoping for a few more bandwagons and hop off again when he got some more. 

He tells me pushing for an OleX vote over anyone else is scummy, but voted for him at least 5 times. I was putting my vote on him based on my questioning of his ratio question and general avoidance, bucs reasoning seems a bit more sporatic. 

I felt like Bucs telling me trying to push OleX scummy was gonna be a tactic to cast a bad light on me.

I also think Bucs saying he doubted that a mafia would try to save untouch (he has, of course, trying to save untouch) was for his benefit more than towns. 

Archived