Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

What?

CWood mentioned he thought there was a conversion of some kind. Bucs gets stabbed and saved? Though untouches story could’ve been something similar in a game like this.

I personally think Bucs is Evil aligned, with him slowly approaching aka stalking a hot girl (classic horror movie villain), and him being stabbed/she successfully defends herself against him (classic horror movie villain).

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

It’s definitely possible that people have moves that have to get in before nightfall.

Reading that post now definitely comes off as sketchy haha....it was supposed to be humorous and I didn't even know about powers at that point.

But hey, at least I didn't edit it.

On 10/14/2017 at 8:17 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Dane Cook references somehow earn points with me. And I don't know why.

On 10/14/2017 at 8:18 PM, Pats#1 said:

tenor.gif

On 10/14/2017 at 8:23 PM, Pats#1 said:
On 10/14/2017 at 8:17 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Dane Cook references somehow earn points with me. And I don't know why.

I recently rewatched his stand up routine that the above gifs came from....honestly, most of it was pretty bad, but a few parts (the I did my best, and B&E stealing remote batteries) were pretty good.

He definitely was geared more towards the drunk/high college student that really doesn't understand thought provoking jokes crowd.

Pats doing some serious pandering to avoid the "oops I edited but I don't want to die" lynch

On 10/14/2017 at 11:13 PM, bcb1213 said:

Xmad--8---tk3, untouchable, Utley,, James , dome  pats, Bucsfan, cwood

On 10/14/2017 at 11:33 PM, bcb1213 said:

Surrounded by such creatures of both good and bad.

Also....I think our vote tonight HAS to be one of the 8 listed above. It would be dumb to not use free info given by the host.

15 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Night One, Part One

Mookiemonster was just hanging around, not paying attention to the game when suddenly, he heard a ruckus coming from the woods.  His assailant is not exactly known for being quiet but is somehow gruesomely effective despite his face being world famous, or what is kind of his face.  But I digress

As his assailant heads towards Mookie, suddenly a group appears at Mookie's door.  They are ready to go out for the night, and exit through the front door.  Dejected, the murderer returned back to the woods

MOOKIEMONSTER IS STILL ALIVE

Bucsfan333 was on his way home from his night out when he sees a smoking hot chick at his door.  Never one to be impressed easily, Bucsfan approaches the woman slowly.  With the speed resemblance of a video game character, the woman pulls a sword from behind her and stabs BucsFan in the belly.  Afraid of being caught, she runs off down the street

Bucsfan is in shock, he is lying on his doorstep, trying to solve the puzzle of what has happened to him.  He was targeted, he knows it now.  It is only a matter of tim.....

Suddenly a man comes hobbling down the street towards BucsFan.  Don't worry, I will fix this.  After taking him into the house, the man has managed to save BucsFan from certain death

BUCSFAN IS STILL ALIVE

Now out of the house, MookieMonster is having an awesome time when suddenly, he is drawn to a tv.  He places his hand onto the screen to see what is so alluring and is suddenly gone from the scene in an instant.

MookieMonster may not vote in this day phase.  He can still talk and be voted for, however

Night One   Part 2

Watching the action, Untouchable has been keeping a close eye on things.  Unfrotunately for him, his diminuitive stature leaves him vulnerable, and this night, that vulnerability has come into play.  From behind him, a man sneaks up and throws Untouchable into a burly sack  Untouchable curses at himself for not carrying his usual knife with him.  Nest thing he knows, he is being hung upside down and beaten with what feels to be some sort of crooked stick.

Suddenly, two small slits are cut into the bag.  Ahead of him, Untouchable can see a firey pit.  Next thing he knows, he is slowly moving towards his doom and the fire itself!

Your name is quite the irony now isn't it

Throughout your life, you have gained the trust of many people and even have legions of fans.  However, at every turn, you murrder them.  Now, it is only them who can save you.  With every SAVEUNTOUCHABLE  vote in the thread, you will be dropped one inch lower on the conveyor belt string.  If you reach nine inches, you will fall short of the fire.  Anything else will catch the bag, and therefore you into flames.   You have two hours to plead your case.  Good Luck!

Night phase has been extended two hours.  Will Untouchable be saved?  Only time will tell....Night will conclude at  908 PM EST!

Wait wait wait. we had two blocked hits, a "vote silence" and an I don't know what with Untouch? Last night was lit.

13 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I say we go for mookie today. I think him being vote-blocked/silenced doesn't really make sense, that's where my mafia silencing mafia idea came from (that and him being really low activity as mafia in the OW mafia game). Worst case we get rid of an inactive. Best case we've found a bad (good?) guy.

I hate the logic here BTW. There was just a hit attempt on Mookie as well as a "vote silence" on him. Silencing is a mafia move, you'd have to be sold that the mafia actually believed it was a good idea to take away one of their own votes. Just doesn't make sense IMO. Plus Mookie wasn't silenced so he can still come in here and post on his own behalf without the ability to vote.

13 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Save. 9-- Touch, Utley, Pats, bucs, Whicker, James, cwood, KingSean, dome 

Untouchable moved closer and closer to death.  At the very last minute, one member cast the final vote and untouchable fell just short of the fire. 

Untouchable is alive! 

It is now day two.  With 14 votes, it is 8! To lynch.  Day two, the action picks up!  You have 48 hours to come to a conclusion! 

+ in my book for those that chose to save untouch.

Archived