Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

So in your scenario I was hit by civ, protected by civ and then silenced by Mafia even though I hadn't posted on the site since the game began?

Seems pretty bold.

Come on man, you are smarter than this (or at least better at reading)

10 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

You were hit by a civ

Healed by your fellow mafia

Probably silenced by your mafia as a cover

Mafia silencing mafia is not outragous

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I wasnt healed though, I was protected. Read my scenario. I was never attacked.

Why would a civ protect a person who never posted? Civs protect players they see as valuable.

A mafia would protect one of the own.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Why would mafia waste a protection on a player who hadn't posted or even been on the site? Your logic is flawed and I know you realize it.

They would use it on one of their own. That is literally the point of my entire argument.

The whole crux of it is, that both you and bucs survived an attempted hit.

I don't believe that civ roles would have two opportunities to prevent death night 1. I believe one was a civ, and one was a mafia.

Ergo, I think it is likely that either you or bucs were saved by mafia = one of you is mafia.

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

First I was healed, now I was protected. I've never been in a mafia game where mafia had protection, or one that I can remember.

I think this game could have a lot of firsts for a lot of people.... it’s not exactly standard

4 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Also bcb1213 you have me voting for myself. My vote is currently on Bucs.

Well you can't vote, so I was assuming him having your vote on yourself was part of the block.

My vote is on tk3 now, not you, though.

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

@Tk3

why didn’t you know Evil = Town? What about your role wasn’t clear? 

My role is a very well known movie villain, and next to it said "Evil Aligned" in RED letters.

I didn't even read the words, I just flat out assumed I was mafia due to the role and the red letters. I played the ENTIRE first day under the assumption that I was a mafia member without a ch...atzy, separated from the main group like the last game.

When I saw "evil aligned" next to olexmad, I legitimately thought he was a mafia.

It wasn't until after the whole evil/town aligned confusion that I went back to my PM and realized that my role said "evil aligned" and that I was actually a civ.

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

My role is a very well known movie villain, and next to it said "Evil Aligned" in RED letters.

I didn't even read the words, I just flat out assumed I was mafia due to the role and the red letters. I played the ENTIRE first day under the assumption that I was a mafia member without a ch...atzy, separated from the main group like the last game.

When I saw "evil aligned" next to olexmad, I legitimately thought he was a mafia.

It wasn't until after the whole evil/town aligned confusion that I went back to my PM and realized that my role said "evil aligned" and that I was actually a civ.

Well.... this is exactly how it would’ve played out for me had I not asked for a cover role and been informed I was town aligned.

doesnt clear you, but considering how close I came to doing the exact same thing I think you’re a civ.

Archived