Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

The night one moves point towards mafia having weaker moves, so they'd probably be stronger in numbers (or a normal ratio with the ability to add people).

We seem to be all horror movie monsters of villains? What if all the hits were civs? I didn’t hit anyone but maybe we need to put our heads together?

what if mafia is one “good” vigilante that can turn one person every night? 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

We seem to be all horror movie monsters of villains? What if all the hits were civs? I didn’t hit anyone but maybe we need to put our heads together?

He said it would be a very unique game.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Et he's "read up" enough to know of domes  soft claim but not read up enough to know what's transpired since he popped in?

My vote on Bucs was well before dime's claim. 

Perhaps it is you who needs to read up.

I don't think they'd have to ability to turn a person each night. I definitely don't think all of the hits would be civs. I think it's more likely that it was one civ hit, one mafia hit and one other hit.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I don't think they'd have to ability to turn a person each night. I definitely don't think all of the hits would be civs. I think it's more likely that it was one civ hit, one mafia hit and one other hit.

The Cult is a third-party group that seeks to recruit players into itself. The recruitment is done by a Cult Leader who is typically the only member of the Cult at the beginning of the game. At Night, it can recruit players into the Cult; these players henceforth lose their previous role identities and become Cultists

So with this being Horror Movie themed, does that mean it follows horror movie rules as well, ala Scream?

If so, I'm trying to think about N1 and what happened, and any type of similar events in past movies, and with the mafia possibly being a vigilante that can turn one each night, I'm trying to think of a character that would have those abilities.

Or am I off because the abilities are based more on registered mafia roles and BCB is just calling those known established roles by other (horror movie villains) names?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This would actually make sense, if we are to believe Bucs is an other.

What if Bucs tried to hit someone (the attractive women) but that person had a defense power or something, and it wasn't actually a hit on Bucs, but a hit by Bucs gone wrong?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I never said anything about when you placed your vote ....

Then why even bring it up? You'd know I'm dialed in on Bucs, irrelevant of what is going on.

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You're over thinking it, unt. 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

This would actually make sense, if we are to believe Bucs is an other.

What if Bucs tried to hit someone (the attractive women) but that person had a defense power or something, and it wasn't actually a hit on Bucs, but a hit by Bucs gone wrong?

And a 13:2 other sAved him? Cwood?

Archived