Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Gizmo the gremlin? He's got the same font I saw earlier....

doesn't he recreate very rapidly with water?

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Think I just blew this wide open tbh.

huh?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You're really not helping your case

I honestly have no idea what he's talking about. I get that he's talking about a character (Gizmo) from gremlins, but I don't know what he means by the same font.

Is Gizmo the cultist/other?

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

bcb is gizmo. He made a bunch of other gremlins when he got water spilled on him right?

buc is cult based on what I know. Cult generally have an ability to quickly take over a game by converting.

oh okay, I didn't know BCB, the game moderator could be a character and have powers other than mod lynching and stuff.

4 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

About gizmo:

He doesn't seem to have a single bit of evil within him unlike some of the other Mogwais

So he's the non-evil gremlin. Reading through the wiki it looks like he did a lot to stop/kill the bad gremlins.

Bucs must be one of the bad gremlins. They can recreate in the movie when they get wet. In the game it's mimicked by a convert ability to overcome with numbers instead of powers. 

Again..... and I stress.

Dr Hannibal Lecter may be insane! I mean he is a cannibal serial killer. What if he made quick perceptions but they were false?

This is the only thing that gives me pause... but I still believe lynching Bucs is our best bet.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Then why would evil villains avenge his death?

idk. It does say "independant" in blue. Not sure if its just supposed to be independent (as in not mafia or civ?) or if its intentionally misspelled as a reference to something. Maybe a neutral character dying would lead to everyone being mad? I guess that makes sense.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

idk. It does say "independant" in blue. Not sure if its just supposed to be independent (as in not mafia or civ?) or if its intentionally misspelled as a reference to something. Maybe a neutral character dying would lead to everyone being mad? I guess that makes sense.

But I also think you could argue that the host is (at least partially) aligned with the mafia. So I'm back to "idk"

Archived