Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

8 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:
On 10/15/2017 at 7:09 PM, bcb1213 said:

Bucsfan333 was on his way home from his night out when he sees a smoking hot chick at his door.  Never one to be impressed easily, Bucsfan approaches the woman slowly.  With the speed resemblance of a video game character, the woman pulls a sword from behind her and stabs BucsFan in the belly.  Afraid of being caught, she runs off down the street

Bucsfan is in shock, he is lying on his doorstep, trying to solve the puzzle of what has happened to him.  He was targeted, he knows it now.  It is only a matter of tim.....

Suddenly a man comes hobbling down the street towards BucsFan.  Don't worry, I will fix this.  After taking him into the house, the man has managed to save BucsFan from certain death

BUCSFAN IS STILL ALIVE

Reading into it is sounds like he was converted but i'm unsure of the whole video game female with a sword that would cause a conversion.

If we're to take the write up as a story based on used moves, then that would imply that two moves were used on bucs (but the investigation not really mentioned?), and two moves were used on mookie. Which seems really unlikely.

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:
4 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

The whole stabbed/saved thing could just be storytelling and non game related.

I considered this as well....

I thought that but the video game female is definitely a character. The reason I think this is because he said that Bucs was "puzzled". I'm also curious if the hobbled man is a separate character who saved him and the female character was a hit or if that scene was describing Bucs getting converted.

3 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

If we're to take the write up as a story based on used moves, then that would imply that two moves were used on bucs (but the investigation not really mentioned?), and two moves were used on mookie. Which seems really unlikely.

Thats why I was so blown away at the N1 moves, its not often you see someone get saved after a hit but to see it twice in one write-up was crazy. That said Its VERY hard to interpret some of these events without defined roles.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So you're willing to look past your "whicker is mafia" to try and lynch a civ who doesn't trust poorly laid out information? Interesting ...

No, I'm willing to lynch you because you didn't know when to let go, even after the detective laid it out as simply as possible. 

9 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:
1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Its officially later......why is Whicker mafia @EliteTexan80?

I'm actually off this read for now. When we started the Bucs train, Whicker was the only one pushing against it, by diverting conversation elsewhere. Looked like an attempt to swing the vote. Given the cult v mafia dynamic - I'm still thinking Whicker isn't town aligned, but not as worried about it.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

No, I'm willing to lynch you because you didn't know when to let go, even after the detective laid it out as simply as possible. 

I'm actually off this read for now. When we started the Bucs train, Whicker was the only one pushing against it, by diverting conversation elsewhere. Looked like an attempt to swing the vote. Given the cult v mafia dynamic - I'm still thinking Whicker isn't town aligned, but not as worried about it.

I don't ever let go.

Archived