Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

8 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

So maybe if we hadn’t got those 9 votes, untouch would’ve been converted?

that makes more sense than being able to stop a hit with 9 votes, gotta balance the cult mechanic somehow or they can run away with the game early...

Maybe because untouch got the 9 votes he WAS converted???

It would explain why he was so aggressive against you and to not vote bucs

I think I'm read up from the night...

Dome's info was good. Does that make him a clear civ? No. But it makes it more likely imo.

Touch makes sense to me right now. In the Saw movies, as people have said, the survivors have taken up Jigsaw's mantle. I think untouchable could be cult, still trying to convert us.

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Man... I really, really hope lynching Bucs was a good move for town. I just don’t see a saw the cult could convert people to their faction and have it be good for town.

If he’s not the Cult Leader, they can just keep recruiting. If were not sure if they’re with us, we need to keep hunting cult members because their convert ability is tough to overcome if they get a bit of steam

What are the odds they get multiple conversions?  I mean, if they're able to convert every night and a mislynch, that's two taken away from the civs.  That's a BIG number in a game with few players.  I'd think it's a one-time only thing.

17 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I think I'm read up from the night...

Dome's info was good. Does that make him a clear civ? No. But it makes it more likely imo.

Touch makes sense to me right now. In the Saw movies, as people have said, the survivors have taken up Jigsaw's mantle. I think untouchable could be cult, still trying to convert us.

Only pseudo-read up at this point, but how come mafia didn't hit dome?  He pretty much soft-claimed his role, and nothing happened.  Or are we still in "night phase"?

Just now, CWood21 said:

Only pseudo-read up at this point, but how come mafia didn't hit dome?  He pretty much soft-claimed his role, and nothing happened.  Or are we still in "night phase"?

Still in night phase. Should be ending any time now.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

So busy your activity feed shows over a dozen posts in other forums since yesterday afternoon.....

You try dealing with your franchise QB breaking their collarbone, and the forum going to a ****show.  I'll wait.

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Just an observation....

what are your early reads?

You're pseudo-cleared at this point.  You've soft claimed, and I'd imagine that you'll be hit tonight unless you get protection.  As for the whole theory about the cult needing to win, I'd assume they could co-win with civs.  Their win condition probably has something to do with surviving rather than having more numbers.  That's just a working theory though.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You try dealing with your franchise QB breaking their collarbone, and the forum going to a ****show.  I'll wait.

You also posted in a draft thread, an MLB thread, and another TAST and other misc forums...

like you were actively avoiding this thread...

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

You also posted in a draft thread, an MLB thread, and another TAST and other misc forums...

like you were actively avoiding this thread...

You got me.  Go ahead and lynch me.  CWood

And for the record, I'll switch my vote to something more productive in a second.

Archived