Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

33 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Maybe because untouch got the 9 votes he WAS converted???

It would explain why he was so aggressive against you and to not vote bucs

This makes a LOT of sense. If we save him, he survives the Saw game and is converted. If we don't save him, he dies in the Saw game.

I think Touch is definitely an other at this point

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

No

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like there would have been some sort of "save" happen had he not gotten those 9 votes or whatever you want to call it.  But then again, I never really watched the Saw movies.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You got me.  Go ahead and lynch me.  CWood

And for the record, I'll switch my vote to something more productive in a second.

A bit dramatic don’t you think?

when you say you were gone cause you were swamped at work, but have been all over the forum, it’s clear you weren’t THAT busy at work.... you don’t see how that’s gonna raise some eyebrows?

It makes sense that Touch was converted. 

In Saw he tries to get people to appreciate life by putting them through hell, and giving them the opportunity to survive. Touch had the opportunity to survive. I bet the catch was if he survives he's converted, if he doesn't he just dies.

A bit dramatic don’t you think?

when you say you were gone cause you were swamped at work, but have been all over the forum, it’s clear you weren’t THAT busy at work.... you don’t see how that’s gonna raise some eyebrows?

I was being intentionally obtuse to make a point.  LIS, if you want to lynch me go ahead.  At this point, I think most people know my tendencies.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

It makes sense that Touch was converted. 

In Saw he tries to get people to appreciate life by putting them through hell, and giving them the opportunity to survive. Touch had the opportunity to survive. I bet the catch was if he survives he's converted, if he doesn't he just dies.

That’s what I’m leaning towards too 

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

LIS, if you want to lynch me go ahead.

Again, you’re being very dramatic. You post about how you’ve been so busy, get asked why you were so active in other forums and your go to is “lynch me”?

Again, you’re being very dramatic. You post about how you’ve been so busy, get asked why you were so active in other forums and your go to is “lynch me”?

I'm not being dramatic, I'm legitimately curious what you want me to say?  This seems exactly like the game a couple games ago when we got caught up on small thing.  If I was mafia/cult/whatever, why would I do anything to stick out?  I'd be wanting to blend in as much as humanly possible.  Look at the posters who add a few things, vote with the crowd, and in general don't make much waves.  That's who you're looking for.

5 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

This seems exactly like the game a couple games ago when we got caught up on small thing

Who is caught up on anything? This is one of the first times you’ve been around to answer questions, so I’m asking why you’re here. I don’t think anyone is caught up on you at all...

Who is caught up on anything? This is one of the first times you’ve been around to answer questions, so I’m asking why you’re here. I don’t think anyone is caught up on you at all...

Honestly, I thought about asking for a replacement.  It's not an insurmountable number of posts to read, but given that this weekend I'll be too obliterated to read...

CWood is acting mega paranoid here.

Honestly, I don't love the look for him. It gives me feels of someone who catches a little pressure and is worried that he is found out, when really it is just standard questioning.

Archived