Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Everything I'm saying about the untouch possible conversion is assuming a cultist just has to survive. We don't know for sure that thats their win condition so all this back and forth about it isn't very fruitful.

If they control majority they win sometimes, would make sense in this game. 

5 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

They're both 11 hours ago, but hockey's post is half a page before untouch (untouch is first post p59).

Untouch was the post right after night was called, but there was roughly half a page after hockey voted.

I quoted domes post that I pointed out to you and voted Bucs. 

6 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I think he just didn't realize it was at 7 votes, making hockey's the clincher. His vote is directly after the night post (10:05 am vs 10:06 am)

I didn't even realize hockey had voted when I made my vote. I responded to one of hockeys posts, scrolled up and saw domes response to my question and then voted.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:
3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

How would 11 hours ago be at 7am?

If you read my post you'll see that im PST. Pretty soon it will say 12 hours ago, cause it's 7:04pm here now

And now it says 12 hours ago. As if by magic. 

Just now, Pats#1 said:

We really need a night write up...i think we are driving ourselves crazy with guesses and assumptions.

Yup. 

I get why you need 12 hours, cause the day can end at any time... but 12 hours is gruelling lol

Archived