Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

So three hits again tonight. I'm guessing based on the write up that tk3 tried to kill ET. That leaves tk3 being killed by a girl and James being nearly killed by what appears to be Pinhead.

Comparing to N1, it looks like Mookie may have been hit by tk3. Bucs was hit by a "smoking hot chick". Is that the same as the girl from N2? And touch by bucs.

I'm wondering if the smoking hot chick is also the same girl that contacted Dome when he went to investigate Touch and was redirected.

He said it was a female robot....would make sense with tK3 getting flipped over by this smaller female figure before being beheaded.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I've all but claimed my role. My ability is to pick a player each night and watch them. You and KSJ visited tk3. 

Must've missed your claim. I was posting from work most the day and just reading as it happened, not really looking back. Where was it, just a ballpark?

Did you watch anyone N1? I missed that too.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Must've missed your claim. I was posting from work most the day and just reading as it happened, not really looking back. Where was it, just a ballpark?

Did you watch anyone N1? I missed that too.

I watched James. It was shortly before my time frame was gonna be up for gathering votes. I remember the due time was shortly after 9pm eastern

3 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Oh. So unless dome has been playing us all day, ksj hit tk3.

Did you ever get my "Don't you watch scary movies?" hint? It was really vague, didn't think it had a good chance of landing. 

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

nah

It was from scream, I thought you might've got it because you knew the movie at least, but even then it's a bad hint. I was trying to not have to fully claim. 

The rest of the quote:

Casey: Who's there?

Ghostface: Never say "who's there?" Don't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish. You might as well come out to investigate a strange noise or something.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Here it is

That is about the same time you and Bucs called me dumbpatrol..... just a short while after I had investigated bucs.

***fwiw I laughed at the joke. but it looks odd now....

Everything about you is scummy... 

Archived