Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Is there someone who could be a threat to evil who would reflect a hit? Or kill a person who tried to hit them? If so ET is probably that person.

I realize this is way too generic, probably fits a lot of characters.

But I think ET is the hot blonde who keeps killing us.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Is there someone who could be a threat to evil who would reflect a hit? Or kill a person who tried to hit them? If so ET is probably that person.

I'm evil aligned however I'm also dangerous to everyone, including evil aligned.

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

One of dome or KSJ killed tk3. Not only that but I'm the write up of tk3s death it talked about he finally killed someone after missing out the first night. In ETs write up it talks about how the person hit and just walked away.

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Can you confirm he was the one that attached ET?

Not without cheating, which I won't do. We were able to PM each other and ET was a name that came up. However, he sent in the PM to bcb. Since he died, I can't confirm in PM if that's indeed what he did.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

One of dome or KSJ killed tk3. Not only that but I'm the write up of tk3s death it talked about he finally killed someone after missing out the first night. In ETs write up it talks about how the person hit and just walked away.

Yea, that's why I'm asking @james.mcmurry13 if he can confirm tK3 (jason, his son), is the one that attacked ET last night.

If so, we know an evil aligned attacked ET, which would suggest Mafia/other.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Not without cheating, which I won't do. We were able to PM each other and ET was a name that came up. However, he sent in the PM to bcb. Since he died, I can't confirm in PM if that's indeed what he did.

Gotcha...wasn't sure if BCB simply sent you both the same message

Archived