Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I can neither confirm not deny you having an ability

As a general rule, if someone does have an ability, they will not receive results if they are going to be dead, so yes you can share the information before the write up even if that kind of blurs the line of mafia a bit

Good to know...

but dammmmnnn, 15 minutes ago would've been clutch.

Great game so far though, really enjoying it! 

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Elite Texan is out for a stroll when he is encountered by a masked individual.  ET knows all about monsters and he knows this will not end well for him.

He takes off in the distance but this damn assailant keeps after him, its like the assailant never gets tired.  Up the stairs they go and they finally end up in ET’s place of business.  It is here that ET finally can run no more.  The masked assailant lifts up his weapon and strikes ET in the head knocking him to the ground.  Satisfied with his work the assilant wanders away

But wait!  ET is still stirring.  He calls for his assistant who comes running towards him.  ET exchanges words with his assistant and he runs off.  Suddenly a bolt of lightning hits outside and ET begins to stir even more.  He stands back up!

Knows all about monsters, his place of business is upstairs (at the top of a castle perhaps?), has an assistant (Egor?), bolt of lightning hits and he stirs.

ET is Dr. Frankenstein IYAM

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Knows all about monsters, his place of business is upstairs (at the top of a castle perhaps?), has an assistant (Egor?), bolt of lightning hits and he stirs.

ET is Dr. Frankenstein IYAM

I like it. Dr frankenstein isn't the one who stirs from electricity.... Dr. Frankenstiens monster is. 

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Good to know...

but dammmmnnn, 15 minutes ago would've been clutch.

Great game so far though, really enjoying it! 

Glad you're having fun.  I figured this type of game would be unique from what i've seen around here

15 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

TK3 is happy with his work.  He finally got to kill someone after someone got away last night.  Damn me for being slow he thinks.  He really is going to regret being slow in a second as he returns home to find a girl sitting on his doorstep.  TWO IN ONE NIGHT!  Thinks TK3, how lucky can I be.  He starts slowly walking towards her and she doesn’t move.  Easiest kill iin years!  As he draws out his trusty Machete the woman stands and flips over top of him.  She lands behind TK3 and chops off his head with a sword.

So is TK3 the one who attacked ET?

I know it said he already killed tonight, but that could just be from his POV, thinking he killed ET but he really didn't.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I like it. Dr frankenstein isn't the one who stirs from electricity.... Dr. Frankenstiens monster is. 

I know, but he knows how to properly do it, from having done it to his monster before. And the monster didn't have an assistant.

I'm wondering if Dr. Frankenstein is Mafia, and his Monster is evil aligned.

So three hits again tonight. I'm guessing based on the write up that tk3 tried to kill ET. That leaves tk3 being killed by a girl and James being nearly killed by what appears to be Pinhead.

Comparing to N1, it looks like Mookie may have been hit by tk3. Bucs was hit by a "smoking hot chick". Is that the same as the girl from N2? And touch by bucs.

3 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Pats, you don't look so good.

Pretty sure your scum buddies sacrificed you to see if they could find out if I had an invest.

I can see how it looks...probably shouldn't have been so blunt, but I was hoping to see Touch investigated, because his hesitation and then vote after it was too late made me really skeptical.

Archived