GDT 2017: Week 6 - Bears @ Ravens

drd23

3 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Love 2 have a a $20m quarterback who can't be trusted to make one completion when needed. 

So we just gonna forget the terrible pass protection? He was about to get his lunch eaten soon as he hiked the football, lol

But we shouldn't have even been in this game. We had our shot and the offense betrayed us.

2 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

So the Ravens lost to a terrible bears team... second terrible loss of the season... and nothing will change. Because that is Harbaugh's way. Can't discount injuries, but this is just a poorly prepared team every week. 

Well, I was prepared for this. But with the injuries, we can't expect anything to change. We don't have the wide receivers or to be aggressive on defense - it costs us today. Hopefully, we have seen the last of Perriman who is a talent stopper. Now we just have to figure out, if there is any talent behind him.

That was tough to watch.

But every Bears game coached by John Fox is hard to watch for us.

The Bears are bad, but the front 7 is legit and we can run the ball. What happened to the Ravens is how we actually beat teams and hang with other. Hideous 1940s football.

I agree with the Flacco sentiment. He makes 20 million, but no moment was I concerned by him.

We went through the injury thing last year, and this year to a degree, makes it very hard to evaluate anything.

3 hours ago, WindyCity said:

That was tough to watch.

But every Bears game coached by John Fox is hard to watch for us.

The Bears are bad, but the front 7 is legit and we can run the ball. What happened to the Ravens is how we actually beat teams and hang with other. Hideous 1940s football.

I agree with the Flacco sentiment. He makes 20 million, but no moment was I concerned by him.

We went through the injury thing last year, and this year to a degree, makes it very hard to evaluate anything.

How has Eddie Jackson played for you guys. I liked him as a solid safety coming out of the draft.

56 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

Stud. Started since day 1 great range and man coverage ability against TEs.

So they play him as strong safety or interchangable?

I wanted him as a free safety as I saw him as a very cerebral safety with good all around ability and a player who made very few mistakes (but also wouldn't be a great playmaker on the back end). 

A two deep safety scenario would be preferable. Didn't think he had the athleticism to follow tight ends down the field.

Archived