Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Yes. And I, the knower of so much about this theme, had the knowledge that FBI would not only be a thing in the lore, but also that I could claim it safely.

Or... I just went to my role PM when Tk3 asked and gave him the truthful answer.

scum malf has a hard time looking at the truth and not trying to spin things

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

what are you not buying?

Are you going full swag and just making a statement that would be best if it contained a post related to what you might be trying to convey?

Sorry, this - 

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

so you think whicker reads the write up on the Glen and chooses to go with FBI as his alignment claim?

i was scum in both star trek games. Nacho gave some pretty detailed fake claim options as scum. I mean, they were well put together. I think in both star trek games we had 4 or 5 each to choose from. There's just not a reason for someone to go off the rails on their claim unless he didn't do it this time. But if past is prologue, that doesn't jive. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yes. And I, the knower of so much about this theme, had the knowledge that FBI would not only be a thing in the lore, but also that I could claim it safely.

Or... I just went to my role PM when Tk3 asked and gave him the truthful answer.

are you SPK aligned with a description of FBI?

or FBI aligned?

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Touch.  I am using the term "otherworldly" (not the host).  But it fits the theme and what not.  Something happened and it does not jive with what should have happened.  And "otherworldly" fits.  

So you visited touch, and what exactly happened?

did you get redirected/roleblocked/etc?

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

well, if you can clear or incriminate someone, narrowing the pool is a good idea.

I can't do either with what I know, just found it interesting that he was the one you singled him out. LIS, it seems pretty innocuous for the most part. I'm going to marinate on it.