Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

22 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I was hung up on force fitting the numbers based on the info that Mwil had on there being 9 Task force.   Turns out that was potential and probably included the fake claims.  

I was not thinking there was a 2nd Kira still around as the number didn't get there and bcb saying he stole malf deathnote, but didn't have that ability in his role PM.   Pretty pissed that I didn't connect the swoosh claim with shinigami eyes.  

Moral victory in that I hit on my invest targets 🙁

N1:  Daniel and Daboyle
N2:  Mwil and gopher (got roleblocked)
N3:  SirA
N4:  Tk3 and Buff
N5:  Tk3 and Swoosh

I think I pieced the things together at like 2 minutes before the move deadline and almost threw a hail marry and went with swoosh as Light Yagami.   

Told counselor to use his switch item move on swoosh.   

PM nacho after my death that it was Swoosh and Daboyle as the last 2 scum.  had buff as the murderer.....that unfortunately was not in the game

He did and I didn't have anything that night, which helped clear me. Thanks for the assist. 🤠

9 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I very loosely followed after my death. I thought I remember you claiming a kill or two at some point. Guess not.

I shot touch, it failed (bc cousnelor switched my gun out)

I shot touch again but scum killed him with the dn, so I just put a cap in his corpse 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

pinpointed, yes

caught, no.

Caught would be i was lynched d1

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Also, thats 100 percent the reason I used the eyes on Mwil. just because he said that and i wanted to be brazen

Missed opportunity to meme as Malf. I should have said that I had him redlettered.

• Like 1