Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

No. We discussed it but wanted to get more info and (incorrectly, as it turned out) thought I would survive at least one more Day.

We were thinking about converting Daboyle, right? If so, it would've failed anyway since he wasn't actually a Civ so all good. 

Just now, swoosh said:

We were thinking about converting Daboyle, right? If so, it would've failed anyway since he wasn't actually a Civ so all good. 

I know, but at least it would have given y'all some more info (specifically, that Daboyle wasn't actually a Civ).

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

the bcb/daniel thing was pretty wild

What is the bcb/daniel thing?  I stopped reading when I died.

35 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Neither group attempted their conversion ability.

Considering there were only three characters at the start each could convert, was probably smart to be cautious. Having said that,  I'm pretty shocked Yotsuba didn't attempt to convert @Whicker

34 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

@Yotsuba

Please explain why you didn't convert Whicker lol

Like honestly.. I know I was wrong.. but I cannot for the life of me understand why that wouldn't be a thing that happened (or likely happened)

I wanted to, but we weren't sure if Whicker was lying, so the rest of the group talked me out of it.  I had no heat on D2, and usually can talk my way out of being lynched as scum anyway, so we risked it.  Didn't expect to get voted out without anyone actually making a case, but then that's exactly what happened.