Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

19 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Damnit. I should've went through with this:

@Forge

TTxaOYM.png

Ew, I actually said "lolz". I deserve this.

Forge's style of play was the most enjoyable and I'm happy to share the win with him. He earned it. Agreed with Malf too, he laid a nice foundation for us (Bbb is a person too, okay!) to do the unthinkable. 

lol I actually was okay with dying. I knew I didn't have to be alive to win, and since I viewed it as sacrificing myself for the win, I was good with it.  I wasn't sure how the death notes worked, and I thought it was just BBB left (I thought he could use both death notes). I was thinking the day before that i was going to have a sacrifice myself. i even had a "breaking news" saying I could only win with Kira and then elected not to post it and just meme the final day. 

• Like 1

I kind of wish mwil have gotten killed. My original headline for the day he died was something like, "not sure if you have noticed, but mwil is clearing people at night. You may want to kill him"

I even thought about adding a shrug, but figured that would give me away

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

I kind of wish mwil have gotten killed. My original headline for the day he died was something like, "not sure if you have noticed, but mwil is clearing people at night. You may want to kill him"

I even thought about adding a shrug, but figured that would give me away

LOL 😂 

Me in dead chat: If I were alive, I’d make sure Forge died so he couldn’t win after this 😉. Not that you had to survive...I’m just petty like that.

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

Screw you, malf! I hate you! You're not my real dad!!!

well, you were great too, forge!

I like when you play an "other" role.

interestingly enough, you were never on our radar as a threat. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tk3 said:

oh.. well in that case I'm glad we didn't waste the votes

Basically the Daboyle lynch clinched it for Kira. Town needed to eliminate one of the Death Note holders, bbb or swoosh on that day or it was all over. Lynching Daboyle, even though he was technically scum, was a pyrrhic victory

I was hung up on force fitting the numbers based on the info that Mwil had on there being 9 Task force.   Turns out that was potential and probably included the fake claims.  

I was not thinking there was a 2nd Kira still around as the number didn't get there and bcb saying he stole malf deathnote, but didn't have that ability in his role PM.   Pretty pissed that I didn't connect the swoosh claim with shinigami eyes.  

Moral victory in that I hit on my invest targets 🙁

N1:  Daniel and Daboyle
N2:  Mwil and gopher (got roleblocked)
N3:  SirA
N4:  Tk3 and Buff
N5:  Tk3 and Swoosh

I think I pieced the things together at like 2 minutes before the move deadline and almost threw a hail marry and went with swoosh as Light Yagami.   

Told counselor to use his switch item move on swoosh.   

PM nacho after my death that it was Swoosh and Daboyle as the last 2 scum.  had buff as the murderer.....that unfortunately was not in the game