Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, Daniel said:

My character is Moonstone.  I'm a Redirector/Miller.

It's my ability title, so you'll see it when I die.  I'm Thunderbolts aligned, but I will flip as the Purple Man, Purple Aligned.

But since Blue is posting role names when people die, you'll see Redirecting Miller in there.

Night 1, I tried redirecting Gopher into KSJ.  Night 2, I tried redirecting Swag into himself when I saw Carnage was the killer.

lol

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I had Nacho on my scumlist, but I don't see how what happened would lead to me pushing him.  What about his reaction are you talking about.

More or less the flavor and result of him being blocked and your move not going through. I think that if you're town and he's on your scum list, you push him based off of that parlayed with the other information as opposed to letting it go and chalking it up to being an interesting host flavor difference when we've been specifically told there is no flavor and the end of the night writeups are told that if we don't get a PM our move was successful.

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yall are so bad at this game.

WHOA! Shots fired! :) 

Like I said, I think going you is a mistake...worst case scenario I see you as a limited Cult recruiter...which I think is a viable explanation, albeit I'd rather go for one of the purple's on my list personally.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

To expand on that, I’ve only used it on MC alignment because I am not gonna bother on hero for hire as of now. Feasibly, I could see hero for hires having more than one,  but I don’t have evidence yet.

Yeah, I suppose one dying, one claiming to be converted, and the convertee claiming that someone else is with them is not evidence of there being more.

• Like 1