FF Big Brother 9: Swoosh wins!!

Malfatron

Since you all endured a long HOH week, i will bless you with a veto spoiler.

Keeping with the theme of basketball, you previously had to pick the games...but now you have a chance to play!

yes thats right! In the veto you will be participating in a discord battle to see who is the best basketball player.

after i announce the veto, you will have only 24 hours to get your move in, so be prepared!

just like any veto, the hoh, 2 noms, and 3 random people will play.

Edited by Malfatron

A surprisingly low number of people have voiced their opinions to me in forum or private message. This is another warning that failure to do so might lead to you being nominated. You’d have nobody to blame but yourself. Post in forums or send me a message about where your heads at and what you want me to do.

Ok I’m getting too impatient here. Let’s just call a spade a spade and break this game open a bit. Which of the 4 do you ascribe to:

1- aligned with the twins

2- against twins

3- are not in any alliance and have no idea what’s going on 

4- Know what’s going on and are in alliance but just don’t want to tell me

please select 1/4 especially if you haven’t talked to me yet. This will determine who gets nominated.

200.gif
This is the nomination ceremony. One of my responsibilities as head of household is to nominate two houseguests for eviction.

In my nomination block, are placed the keys of the houseguests who are safe. I will pull the first key, that person is safe. That person will pull the next key so on and so fourth. Orca, you are safe.

“Thanks, Jason. Pickle Rick, you are safe.” -the Orca

“Thank you. ET, you are safe.” -Pickle Rick

“Appreciate it. Shady, you are safe.” -ET

“Thank you, kind sir. Swoosh, you are safe.” -Shady

“Thanks, Jason. Ted, you are safe.” -Swoosh

“Jason, appreciate it. Daboyle, you are safe.” -Ted

“(Nods) Josh, you are safe.” -Daboyle

“Thanks, Jason..............long dramatic pause..............Gopher Is safe.” -Josh

“Thanks (sarcastically as he shakes his head)” -Gopher

I have nominated you, Outpost and you, Dwight for eviction. I really didn’t want to nominate anyone tbh. This was tough.

Outpost, you are the only person who literally said you were going to Come after me in the thread because you were “annoyed with me.” You both are to blame for me not winning the elevator hoh or I had that in the bag as well. It’s just a game, I understand why you did what you did and I appreciate you finally talking some game to me in the last 24 hours for the first time. As a result, I feel like we are now even, so if you come down due to the veto, I’d be ok with that. I hope you respect this for the game move it is.

Dwight, on Outposts orders you are the one who took me out in that hoh. Since then, we have been cordial with one another and I appreciate that. However, you’re one of only three people who refused to talk to me since I won hoh yesterday. And I have been told some excuses for the other two. For you, I have none. And I’d think given the checkered history in this seasons game you’d be more active to defend yourself. This is your opportunity to prove to us that you want to be here and win that veto. If this pisses you off, I completely understand.

If either of you would like to talk upstairs, I’d appreciate that and I can go over my thought process regarding the veto.

The nomination ceremony is adjourned.David Memphis GIF by Big Brother