House of the Dragon - Season 2 - June 16

Acgott

19 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

Might be misremembering, but the "end" dragon that's a mystery is Vermithor. A dragon we haven't seen yet. Daemon approaches it at the end of the final episode trying to tame it. It's the second biggest known dragon and was ridden by King Jaehaerys Targaryen, the king that precededed Viserys Targaryen. It'll be undoubtedly incredibly important in the next season or two to wrap up House of The Dragon.

This one, to be clear.

4 hours ago, elevators_rule said:

Might be misremembering, but the "end" dragon that's a mystery is Vermithor. A dragon we haven't seen yet. Daemon approaches it at the end of the final episode trying to tame it. It's the second biggest known dragon and was ridden by King Jaehaerys Targaryen, the king that precededed Viserys Targaryen. It'll be undoubtedly incredibly important in the next season or two to wrap up House of The Dragon.

No, you nailed it for the last dragon shown in season 1. I thought the poster was asking about the last dragon shown in the teaser posted above.

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

No, you nailed it for the last dragon shown in season 1. I thought the poster was asking about the last dragon shown in the teaser posted above.

Oh, you're definitely right. They were likely talking about the teaser (I didn't watch it because I'm a huge baby with spoilers). I just kinda skimmed the thread because I was hyped after finishing the show lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Acgott changed the title to House of the Dragon - Season 2 - June 16