NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I just want the battle for LA

I do too, but I'd rather it be for the WCF, but only way that would happen now is if we lost to the Warriors and then we would have to get through you guys first round (second round wouldn't be as difficult).  Then, Clippers would have to get through the Suns to meet us there. Probably a better chance of getting it for sure if we land at 6 or 7. I think we can beat the Suns in a 7 game series, but nothing is a given. Obviously if we face them 3 vs. 6 its a guarantee and probably the toughest match-up we could ask for with their outside shooting and big wings that are tough for guys like Wes (too short/slow), Caruso (too short), Schroder (way too short), etc. Not sure Bron is gonna wanna be playing hard on defense that first series with that ankle probably still acclimating to real game speed/situations. I'm not gonna lie Lakers/Clippers first round would probably be a wild 7 game series. Would be good for the NBA for sure. 

Good... now just sit AD's butt down next to him.

Don't wanna mess with that groin, even if it was just soreness.

I still wanna win tonight though. Would be pretty lame to have both stars out then drop the game where the banner comes down, but whatever at this point just get to the finish as healthy as possible and let the chips fall where they may whether we gotta face the Suns, Clippers or Jazz. Like I said before no path is gonna be easy to get to the Finals.