Hot Tub Time Machine: Texas Winter Crisis Mafia - Day 3 (DL: 10EST Mon)

SwAg

Just now, Forge said:

Good job lol

I'm following my read. The only thing unbearable is how people act when being lynched and even that matter voted and the lack of posting by many

You are either trolling scum or a complete liability right now. I'm sticking with my read that you are scum 

Just now, The Orca said:

I'm following my read. The only thing unbearable is how people act when being lynched and even that matter voted and the lack of posting by many

You are either trolling scum or a complete liability right now. I'm sticking with my read that you are scum 

I already mod killed hot shot

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sorry. Mwil understands me, so I don't feel bad with him. I always kind of feel like I let you down when I do stuff like that lol

You don't need to worry about anything.  You and I are good.  I understand it sucks to have someone tunnel on you for what is seemingly nothing.   I just don't think pickle and orca understand the view that others have when it is both of them focusing on 1 player.

That said, I don't think any lines were crossed.  But everyone has there own threshold which can vary from game to game.

Just now, squire12 said:

You don't need to worry about anything.  You and I are good.  I understand it sucks to have someone tunnel on you for what is seemingly nothing.   I just don't think pickle and orca understand the view that others have when it is both of them focusing on 1 player.

That said, I don't think any lines were crossed.  But everyone has there own threshold which can vary from game to game.

It's just a culmination. Nothing from this game specifically. It just all adds up. It's the reason I cut the games down to begin with.  Play this game in two weeks, maybe it doesn't bother me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

their*

Just now, Forge said:

It's just a culmination. Nothing from this game specifically. It just all adds up. It's the reason I cut the games down to begin with.  Play this game in two weeks, maybe it doesn't bother me. 

I think I understand.   These games should be a distraction/ outlet.  Depending on outside real world circumstances it can be more needed but less tolerance available for it.  A nice conflict in participation. 

• Like 2