Raiders release DB Lamarcus Joyner

RaidersAreOne

14 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Did Joyner end up as a dirty player? I remember his late hit on Bridgewater back in 2015 but I don't recall any other instances.

Safe to lay that one at the feet of Jeff Fisher. Under two years with McVay I can't even recall a single personal foul by Joyner. Maybe the inadvertent helmet to helmet that most secondary players get at some point but I can't even recall that

• Like 1

I hope he hasn’t lost his explosiveness. Dude was a sick Nickel back for us. His first year under Wade he was amazing. He fell off hard his second year. Which is why my rams fans were shocked he was offered a big deal. Would love to have him back super cheap... 

25 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

I hope he hasn’t lost his explosiveness. Dude was a sick Nickel back for us. His first year under Wade he was amazing. He fell off hard his second year. Which is why my rams fans were shocked he was offered a big deal. Would love to have him back super cheap... 

he was abysmal as a nickel back for us. fan consensus seemed to be that he was being played out of position and should have played FS in guenther's split-field scheme