Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

28 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

well first they worked then didn't work and now they work again 🤷🏼‍♂️

They do work. But it needs a large percentage of the population to get vaccinated instead of constantly fighting against it and claiming their freedom as a defense. And when it doesn’t seem to be working, it’s usually the people who aren’t vaccinated that complain the most that it’s not working. 

38 minutes ago, Xenos said:

They do work. But it needs a large percentage of the population to get vaccinated instead of constantly fighting against it and claiming their freedom as a defense. And when it doesn’t seem to be working, it’s usually the people who aren’t vaccinated that complain the most that it’s not working. 

I see way more people complaining that are vaccinated than the other way around but I live in Texas. Women I work with died even though she had both Moderna shots. I got the shot and could care less if someone else doesn't want to because it's protecting me. If they don't want extra protection, they can take that risk and I could care less. It's not my life they're risking. Selfish way to think about it but I've been way happier the less I worry about everyone else in the world knowing that I did the right thing and I can't control anything else.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

except it is

Guess they should make more effective shots then and make working treatments more readily available like the monoclonal antibodies and hydroxichloroqine.- That effort should be as strong as the vaccine efforts. But that's not how they'll make the most money.

Edited by BullsandBroncos
  • Like 1

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

Until this current administration made it harder on states that didn't politically align with them. But I won't go there.

Yea you probably shouldn't, you've been wrong about everything else you have said so far. Quit while you are ahead sounds like a good idea, especially if you are about to break forum rules just to be wrong lol

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Fauci is on soon, don't miss him. You gotta see what he changes his stance on for the 13,000th time 

Wow its almost as if science is an ever evolving study on things that change when new and prevalent information becomes available! Oh my gosh, you just blew my world. Give me a second to brush my teeth and I will return the favor hun

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Wow its almost as if science is an ever evolving study on things that change when new and prevalent information becomes available! Oh my gosh, you just blew my world. Give me a second to brush my teeth and I will return the favor hun

Makes sense. I mean he IS science

https://yournews.com/2021/09/15/2220913/biden-admin-limiting-supply-of-monoclonal-antibodies-in-7-southern/

Edited by BullsandBroncos

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

Makes sense. I mean he IS science

lol

It's funny that you think attacking Fauci will somehow make me upset or feel the need to rise up and defend

I couldn't care less that you don't like him. I don't hold his words like gospel. He is a man. That's the funny thing about people like you. You hold the words and deeds of someone so sacred and your identity is so tied to that person that you think other people do the same thing just because they are on their "side". I've got news for you honey, most people aren't sheep like you. 

• Like 4