Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

40 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Its not an opinion when facts are provided, substantiated, and proven. That's the real disconnect. It's not that opinions arent welcome, its that disinformation and falsehoods will be tossed out as the worthless, detrimental garbage that it is. 

I was merely talking about the multiple personal attacks above me which had I personally said I’d have been banned many, many hours ago. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, -Hope- said:

damn you seem stupid as hell lmao

16 hours ago, Xenos said:

Have a nice day Karen!

48 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Its not an opinion when facts are provided, substantiated, and proven. That's the real disconnect. It's not that opinions arent welcome, its that disinformation and falsehoods will be tossed out as the worthless, detrimental garbage that it is. 

@Webmaster

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I was merely talking about the multiple personal attacks above me which had I personally said I’d have been banned many, many hours ago. 

As always, if you have an issue with moderation take it to PM and/or Webby. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mesa_Titan said:

This forum and thread showing once again, if you have the “correct opinion” you can say whatever you want. 😂

Tbf you quite often have the wrong opinion & it’s never once stopped you from saying whatever you want 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:
17 hours ago, -Hope- said:

damn you seem stupid as hell lmao

17 hours ago, Xenos said:

Have a nice day Karen!

2 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

@Webmaster

57 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

impeccable "mom!!!! i'm telling!!!!!!" energy. well done

55 minutes ago, Xenos said:

But am I wrong though? 😆 

33 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Someone is a tattle tale.

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Sucks Tim Robinson GIF by The Lonely Island

This is one of the many reasons why we advise and request that all moderation issues to be PM'd, especially if you want webby involved. 

Everyone please disregard and return to discussion of the pandemic and not each other. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

As always, if you have an issue with moderation take it to PM and/or Webby. 

Why say this if Mods are just going to selectively ignore inbox messages and act like punks right here in the thread?

I have an issue with your moderation, absolutely. I'm not going to PM you about it. That's dumb. How about act better?

• Like 1