Covid-19 News/Discussion

bucsfan333

11 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Read the tidbit he posted. Been on my phone lately and either didn't scroll back far enough or missed the link. 

Genuinely embarrassed for you that you can argue the way you are with absolutely no thought into the fact that you know literally nothing about the situation. 

• Like 3

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The big spooky words won't hurt you. I promise. Just take a second look. 

If there are any toughies just post that you don't know what they mean and we'll help you out.

I saw the tidbit of an article that Xenos posted and didn't see a link in that post to a full article. As I already said. I guess you struggle with reading comprehension as well. Maybe we can get together at the local library and work on it together, champ. 

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

I saw the tidbit of an article that Xenos posted and didn't see a link in that post to a full article.

"I don't know how to use Google in December of 2021."

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

As I already said. I guess you struggle with reading comprehension as well. Maybe we can get together at the local library and work on it together, champ. 

If anyone tells him, I will murder you. Please let this go on forever.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Didn't see it mention any of his health problems that he most likely had but don't know for sure.

This

This one sentence, omg hilarious.

"Didn't see it mention any of his health problems..."

LOL

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Good job!

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d49bd6fef11d2b2cee

And what do we know about sepsis over time without hospitalization?

Tbh I've just been trolling most of the time because the lot in this thread is some of the most sensitive and easily triggered on here. But as for sepsis without anti-(biotics I think and steroids.),it's gross af. 

but taking them together might make the vaccine anti bodies weaker and your immune system as a whole, much weaker. 

Edited by BullsandBroncos