NCAA Tournament South Region

beekay414

This region consists of Baylor and a ton of weak teams. Ohio State is as legit as it gets on offense but, good lord, can they not defend to save their lives. They could go all the way or they could lose today.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

Disappointing end to VT's season. Things seemed to go down hill for them once a bunch of games started getting canceled. Then lost in the ACC tourney. I'm sure those factored into them getting seeded lower than expected. 

Given what expectations were for them at the beginning of the season can't be too disappointed. I think basically everybody returns plus getting Storm Murphy from Wofford.

1 minute ago, RamRod said:

Disappointing end to VT's season. Things seemed to go down hill for them once a bunch of games started getting canceled. Then lost in the ACC tourney. I'm sure those factored into them getting seeded lower than expected. 

Given what expectations were for them at the beginning of the season can't be too disappointed. I think basically everybody returns plus getting Storm Murphy from Wofford.

VT has a bright future next year. Y’all will be way better next year